Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Unbelievable the number of people right at the front filming on their phones :facepalm:

You're there! For once, just live in the moment you ****wits. You'll never watch your crappy footage back and besides, the BBC has access to the best technology, production talent and camera positions - all available to watch back whenever you want.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unbelievable the number of people right at the front filming on their phones :facepalm:

You're there! For once, just live in the moment you ****wits. You'll never watch your crappy footage back and besides, the BBC has access to the best technology, production talent and camera positions - all available to watch back whenever you want.

It’s the modern way. Failing to live for the moment, instead aiming be the first to boast on Instagram with a photo or video.

Before camera phones, people went to gigs for the music.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes you! You stupid bint. You on that person's shoulders filming yourself. You in the pink top madam. **** off!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watching The Killers currently, is it just me or is the sound quality shat? Brandon Flowers has gone all shouty.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Killers are so dull.

Indeed so decided to re-watch Stormzy and really is an energetic set

The Killers are like a band with only one song that they play over and over again at slightly different tempos. But nothing on earth would make me re-visit that Stormzy set again. God, that was a hard, laboured watch.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Chemical brothers on bbc4 for those thinking killers are boring

Not the same watching these bands on TV, really must do better getting a ticket.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I honestly thought they would be better than this TBF , maybe it's because the lead singer is ill and Tom Cruise is standing in.

It gets worse than that. David Bellamy is on drums and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen is on guitar.

No wonder they're shit :nono:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It gets worse than that. David Bellamy is on drums and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen is on guitar.

No wonder they're shit :nono:

image.png

And on bass :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Killers have just warped in to some bloke mumbling with two " hotties " in yellow swimsuits trying to pick up a pound coin without using their limbs. I'm baffled.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is starting to turn in to Eurovision but without the musical acumen.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Anyone know how I can watch Hawkwind on the Acoustic Stage?

You can go on to the stage screen, and then follow it from there (it ought to give you the option of watching live or from the start). We did this earlier, and saw Low, and then fast-forwarded through the break to see Sharon Van Etten, who was something else.
I'm trying to find Sons of Kemet from earlier today. Can anyone assist?
Currently watching BCUC. They're ace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here