Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
38 in lower
2615 upper

5 upper blocks are now sold out. 10 others have limited availability. Only 4 block have more than 200 remaining

Another load of £80 tickets in 125 and 126 have been put on, back row and top half, good seats. 150 odd tickets.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Wolves had 3500 left this morning according to Birmingham mail and went to any fan holder who had 130 points and was then 90 points at 11am 50 at 2pm and think general sale if any left for anyone with purchase history
Watford estimated to have sold 28000 odd tickets

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Some really good tickets now available. Really annoying as I'm now on the top tier and would have loved them

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Does anyone actually know how many are left/we’ve sold or are all the guesstimates wildly optimistic/pessimistic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Does anyone know how the ambulant disabled ticketing works for bronze guests? The bronze member isn't going but wants to give them to ambulant disabled, carer and an under 18 for them to go together as a treat. Are they allowed the extra seat and can they buy for a registered ambulant disabled as the bronze member isn't disabled? I've tried emailing supporter services, but no reply at the moment, they're probably very busy!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Does anyone know how the ambulant disabled ticketing works for bronze guests? The bronze member isn't going but wants to give them to ambulant disabled, carer and an under 18 for them to go together as a treat. Are they allowed the extra seat and can they buy for a registered ambulant disabled as the bronze member isn't disabled? I've tried emailing supporter services, but no reply at the moment, they're probably very busy!

Get them to give the disabled ticket line a call on - 0344 324 6282

They should be able to sort it all out for them.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Definitely needs a phone call that one :)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Thank you both. :)
They are closed so the suspense will continue until tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2,389 remaining as of 5 mins ago so just over 31,000 sold before requiring general sale.

Not looked at this thread but is this definitely true and there’s def not new blocks that they’ll open? City don’t look like selling out so maybe we’ll get some of theirs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here