Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
There will easily be 28,000 Brighton fans wanting tickets. I sincerely hope everyone approached by plastic scousers who want their help getting tickets give them short shrift.

what am i now then:shrug:
regards
DR

Considering you have 20,000 + posts and considering the incredible achievements the club has made, both on and off the pitch, I think a good supporter of the club might find something positive to say once in a while.

At first I was curious as to your agenda. Now i’m actually kicking myself for engaging you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Liverpool tickets still available.....

liverpool tickets.JPG

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Liverpool tickets still available.....

View attachment 90517

Where the hell do these sites get the tickets from in the first place? I can't believe in this technological age it would be that hard to prevent them getting hold of the tickets in the first place which result in them shutting down. Or am I just being naive?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Any idea how those prices compared to the Man City game at a similar stage?

I have that right at my fingertips, of course!

78%

(no, sorry, no idea. :O:lolol:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where the hell do these sites get the tickets from in the first place? I can't believe in this technological age it would be that hard to prevent them getting hold of the tickets in the first place which result in them shutting down. Or am I just being naive?

I suspect the sellers will get a comeuppance. Whether STH's or not they will be registered buyers and the club only needs buy a few of those advertised to find and ban. Daft buggers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Errr aren't these all away tickets? Bearing in mind who the oppo are..........

Plenty of home ones on sale further up the page.....

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
That's the going rate for a Cat A PL game at loads of grounds for home fans, and it's neither ridiculous nor disgraceful when you compare it with other sports/non sports events IMHO. It'll sell out very easily I reckon, particularly as not on UK TV. I'd check what tickets are left but can't.............

Please don't believe the clubs rhetoric with the CAT A B or C games. That is just an excuse to get more money at our ground and every ground that says it.

A sell out is a sell out, same number of staff, stewards, pies beer etc.

There is no reason why WBA £35 Liverpool £50. Both will sell out or as near as damn it.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
£45 for the north stand.

I think it will sell out quickly. LFC and ManU are massive draws. The demand will include current Albion supporters who love Liverpool, plus members getting tickets for LFC mates.

Time will tell I guess.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Please don't believe the clubs rhetoric with the CAT A B or C games. That is just an excuse to get more money at our ground and every ground that says it.

A sell out is a sell out, same number of staff, stewards, pies beer etc.

There is no reason why WBA £35 Liverpool £50. Both will sell out or as near as damn it.

Agree, but it’s not rhetoric.......it’s just the current market. Virtually any business will charge what it can get away with.

Bubble will burst one day.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree, but it’s not rhetoric.......it’s just the current market. Virtually any business will charge what it can get away with.

Bubble will burst one day.

It never does though. People told me 15, 10 years ago that the PL financial model would collapse. That escalating ticket prices and player wages were unsustainable.

Instead, the figures have risen several fold. Not in small part, due to the huge overseas interest. You only have to see MOTD shots of hundreds of smiling (Thomas Cook package) football tourists at Anfield and OT. Happily taking iphone shots of AWAY teams celebrating goals. They've paid several hundred pound each for the privilege. Symptomatic of the huge demand.

The stadia fanbases of clubs of southern clubs has been transformed, Chelsea and Arsenal have lost all their original working class season ticket holders, unless they happen to earn fortunes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here