Jack & Vera, Hilda, Ken & Deirdrie, this bloke
Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 16.43.08.png

Mrs Mangle, Bouncer, Daphne, Madge & Harold, this bloke
Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 16.46.50.png

The Golden Years....crap ever since!

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I know one of the main writers on Eastenders, do you want me to forward your feedback to her?

Can you please tell her to stop doing that annoying thing, where someone leaves a house, the door is quickly knocked again, character inside says something like '...oh forgot your keys/phone/etc...', door is opened, shock horror - surprise person is at the door.

Please tell her that there are other ways to introduce an unexpected person to the plot rather than doing this same scenario over and over and over again....

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Can you please tell her to stop doing that annoying thing, where someone leaves a house, the door is quickly knocked again, character inside says something like '...oh forgot your keys/phone/etc...', door is opened, shock horror - surprise person is at the door.

Please tell her that there are other ways to introduce an unexpected person to the plot rather than doing this same scenario over and over and over again....

My personal favourite is people returning home from a foreign holiday dressed up in their holiday gear like they're about to hit the beach! :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My personal favourite is people returning home from a foreign holiday dressed up in their holiday gear like they're about to hit the beach! :lolol:

By foreign holiday you mean Spain. They ONLY ever go to Spain.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes please the story is rubbish and become boring and would never happen in real life. The writers obviously live in a different world to normal people. who expect the story to have a sense of reality to them that they can relate to.

I can’t help but think there is a link between you and what you’ve said about the writers ..if I could only put my finger on it :whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know one of the main writers on Eastenders, do you want me to forward your feedback to her?

Can you politely suggest that no one else gets run over or crashes in the 200Yd oval around Albert Square ? There have been so many fatalities despite it being close to impossible to accelerate to 25 mph. Also, can we have less Mr Big type figures who come to the Square with a " Plan " to take over the Launderette/Café/ Queen Vic/ Open Market/ Beales Chip Shop/ the Car Lot .... delete as appropriate.
Finally, when calamities occur in and around Albert Square can we have a reasonable response time and level of integrity from the emergency services ? When Jane was most recently almost killed ( again ) in the fire at the restaurant, a perplexed copper on the door was unable to prevent numerous cast members rushing in and out of the burning building on a whim. However, when there was a gas explosion a couple of months ago the sound of multiple sirens arriving started before anyone had actually phoned and gone through the reporting procedure to the 999 operator ?

Currently the programme sadly is so formulaic it's hilarious, alcoholics reform and relapse with alacrity, bi-polar and mental health issues are telegraphed then miraculously disappear. Nearly every character has to spend at least some time in jail for a crime he never committed or obversely gets away with crime. The programme has become a bizarre pre watershed cross between The Trueman Show and Saw.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Remember this well, straw hats, Hawaiian Shirts and small stuffed Donkeys are possibly three of the most overused props in the cupboard.:rotlf:

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hollyoaks is great for watching all the glamarous tottie acting, but for the lack of brain cells.
Even an actor on there is an Albion fan - David Easter.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brain dead tv.

Cockneys playing miserable Cockneys in Dead Enders.

Northerners the equivalent in zzzzz Corrie.

In ever more unlikely story lines.

Viewing figures a fraction of their heyday. A hardcore of easy believers are hooked.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why do none of the deadbeats in Eastenders ever, EVER....watch TV ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hollyoaks is great for watching all the glamarous tottie acting, but for the lack of brain cells.
Even an actor on there is an Albion fan - David Easter.
Aren't you a bit old to be watching hollyoaks? [emoji6]
Oh and there's defiantly no actors on it [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here