Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone use Seagulls Travel?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It wasn't my fault. We arranged a pickup time and they didn't turn up. I waited for 30 mins but had to get the train or miss kick off. Got in touch with them via email asking why they hadn't shown, but no reply.

Admittedly I didn't push them anymore after that for a refund as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle for what was less than 10 quid, but didn't even get an apology.

Strange they are really hot on retention, you should have followed it up, they are really a pretty good outfit

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've used them occasionally when I've needed to get back sharpish. Pretty much always found them to be very good.

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
Used them for the second half of last season and have paid for the full season to come. Great service, so easy to get to Amex and amazingly fast to get home afterwards. So little walking to the coach park.
Did you get any discount for second half of last season or was it on a match by match basis? Would you recommend signing up for full season?

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Very good service, run by Albion fans, price is comparable with other forms of transport from my experience travelling from the Hastings/Battle area, especially if buying a travel season ticket. Coach travel may not be everyone's choice but probably the most hassle free way of getting to and from the Amex. Timings give you plenty of time to do things, have a pint and so forth before the match and a good 20+ minutes after the match. Also are flexible at the end if extra time is required for cup matches, special security matches (Palace) and end of season walk around by the players.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Did you get any discount for second half of last season or was it on a match by match basis? Would you recommend signing up for full season?

I only discovered them before the Arsenal game last season, miscommunication when I started to come to The Amex at the start of last season meant I thought they didn't go from Burgess Hill.
I would recommend them, it's £130 a year from my stop for all the league games so not cheap but so much easier than the train, especially if you have trouble getting around like I do.

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
I only discovered them before the Arsenal game last season, miscommunication when I started to come to The Amex at the start of last season meant I thought they didn't go from Burgess Hill.
I would recommend them, it's £130 a year from my stop for all the league games so not cheap but so much easier than the train, especially if you have trouble getting around like I do.
I think I'm sold! Thanks for all the advice....they should pay you commission :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I believe they will also text you if they have to change pick up times or are running late etc.

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
Very good service, run by Albion fans, price is comparable with other forms of transport from my experience travelling from the Hastings/Battle area, especially if buying a travel season ticket. Coach travel may not be everyone's choice but probably the most hassle free way of getting to and from the Amex. Timings give you plenty of time to do things, have a pint and so forth before the match and a good 20+ minutes after the match. Also are flexible at the end if extra time is required for cup matches, special security matches (Palace) and end of season walk around by the players.
Thanks...nice to know that it's run by Albion fans!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I get the travel from Peacehaven. Excellent service. Just get back on the coach at the end of the match and in your seat. We usually have a bit of a wait for the coaches to clear, but I just listen to BBC Sussex on the mobile.

If you catch a bus to Rottingdean & then get the R bus, it's included in your match ticket.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I used them for every home game last season & have no complaints.

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
The coach that comes down the A23 and stops at The Triangle in Burgess Hill is top of the range and so comfortable, also if it's the lady driver she knows all the short cuts round the traffic

Hi. Me again!! Is there any free parking near your pick up point at The Triangle? Was thinking of driving part of the way to reduce overall costs and number of stops!

Hi. Me again!! Is there any free parking near your pick up point at The Triangle? Was thinking of driving part of the way to reduce overall costs and number of stops!

Pretty sure the one that picks up at The Triangle starts at Pease Pottage.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Sorry I was out earlier, the Triangle car park is free and the bus stops right next to it, there is street parking for days there might be an event or a very, very late night as they lock the car park at 11:30pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here