Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal/Hemed

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We don't actually know, but Charlton only have room in their squad for one more loan. I'm not entirely sure how they've proposed to handle this.

Someone suggested on twitter that it would be one loan and one perm.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
We don't actually know, but Charlton only have room in their squad for one more loan. I'm not entirely sure how they've proposed to handle this.

Thought someone said one was sold and the other loaned. Presume Tomar was sold but don't know.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

I believe they could sign them both on loan, but one loan player would have to be left out of each matchday squad (ie the rule applies to the matchday 18, not the squad itself).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This might be a clue.

[tweet]1159549191603007490[/tweet]

Looks from the replies like it's not neccessarily to be believed. Definately not an official account.

Hope that isn't true anyway, would suck for everyone involved really.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apparently there will be an announcement by Charlton at 9pm. Someone on their forum suggesting Kayal was a done deal but not Hemed.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Thanks to both who have been great players for us. Best of luck to them. Hopefully help Mlakar's progression there too.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Maybe you just read post #48. :thumbsup:

Maybe I should have done!!

An Israeli journalist I know told me at the weekend that he thought there was some interest in Hemed back in Spain so maybe he was holding out for that.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

An Israeli journalist I know told me at the weekend that he thought there was some interest in Hemed back in Spain so maybe he was holding out for that.

He still can go to Spain I believe, as their window doesn't shut for another 3 weeks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

The important one to move was Kayal because the Spanish windows doesn't close until 1st Sept, I think, so Hemed could go there either on loan or permanent, which is what he has said he wants to do and where he wants to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here