Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I've been in touch with the local butcher in Vesailles , France.

He is going to speak to his brothers girlfriends dogs cousin , then let me know if this guy is sh1thouse

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Anyone found GUILTY of pretending to be ITK must sign a register for the next 2 transfer windows and must list under their username that they are attention seeking peasants. SHAME

Not to mention that fact that they are betraying the confidence of those from whom they received the confidential 'information'

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where do they say that? The latest report I can see states 'approaching £20 million' not 'significantly'.

Brian Owen says it in this tweet:

[Tweet] 1158287378148188160 [/Tweet]

If the latest report you read is the one in that tweet, the 'approaching 20m' comment related to Webster (not Maupay) who is reportedly 18m+ add ons, that could potentially push it to 22m (depends on how realistic the add ons are, I suppose). And it says in the fourth paragraph: "It is believed the initial fee for the 22-year-old, who has also interested Aston Villa and Sheffield United, will be less than £20 million. "

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Please let this happen - worried that we'll get gazumped at the last minute, or that he'll have his head turned by another club making a tempting late bid, and he'll do a U-turn on the M23.

This.

Until it's done it ain't done. Guessing no shortage of agents would gladly play a deal we'd offered, off against other suitors.

Just hoping the announcement is soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not to mention that fact that they are betraying the confidence of those from whom they received the confidential 'information'
If it was true, then yes, they'd be betraying the confidence of someone, but presumably policing that isn't the job of NSC.

Stopping trolls, however, is :ban:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone and if his claims to ITK make him happy let him/her enjoy it. You always have the option to ‘ignore’ if you find it overly offensive to your sensibilities.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone
I disagree. Some of us spend a bit too much time here, and we recognise his name and remember all the lies from before, but plenty of people will just browse the sight, see his claims and assume they're real. A lot of people care about the club and the signings (in and out) we make.

If he has health issues, then it would be better to deal with those rather than pretend everything is fine.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Think it is time to let seagullwedgee be, he certainly is not hurting anyone and if his claims to ITK make him happy let him/her enjoy it. You always have the option to ‘ignore’ if you find it overly offensive to your sensibilities.

People who are really ITK don't give up the info on fan forums. If they did, they wouldn't be ITK for long.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Give it a rest Trigs. You know as well as anyone that typos can happen. MANY times I’ve typed ‘seasons’ and it’s come out as ‘games’. THE KEYS ARE ALL SO CLOSE TOGETHER
Fair point. Could you translate the following for me too?

"Sadly alrèady gone.
Top6.
40+.
Next."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People who are really ITK don't give up the info on fan forums. If they did, they wouldn't be ITK for long.
Apart from [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here