Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Marco Reich played 30 odd games for us a few years back. He was ok, Scored a cracker at QPR from memory.

and you don't think the ambiguity was deliberate?

defending the indefensible is a bit of a habit for you lot

:wanker:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Marco Reich played 30 odd games for us a few years back. He was ok, Scored a cracker at QPR from memory.
So his user name is about as racist as mentioning chicken shops then, if that's the reason for it.

And we come full circle, to Dougie making baseless racist accusations while refusing to answer the question about his "casually racist" post re Asian fans at the Amex.

You lot are so pathetic and so utterly crap at debating anything! It really is just shooting fish in a barrel. [emoji23]

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
So his user name is about as racist as mentioning chicken shops then, if that's the reason for it.

And we come full circle, to Dougie making baseless racist accusations while refusing to answer the question about his "casually racist" post re Asian fans at the Amex.

You lot are so pathetic and so utterly crap at debating anything! It really is just shooting fish in a barrel. [emoji23]

I wasn't debating anything, I was just pointing out where his Username came from. Not read about any posts about Asian fans at the AMEX either, So reel your neck in.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I wasn't debating anything, I was just pointing out where his Username came from. Not read about any posts about Asian fans at the AMEX either, So reel your neck in.

Oh yeah that picture . A fan holding a tin foil fa cup who happened to be Asian and I had the big board goon squad ganging up on me ( just like now really ) sheebo was given a explanation at the time and chose to ignore it to pursue his racist slur on my good self . In both instances the mods saw fit not to issue infractions or worse so in my eyes I didn’t cross a line . The constant clamour to protect a poster who made a comment I didn’t like seems a little bit hypocritical if you ask me but then seeing his supporters it’s no surprise .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Oh yeah that picture . A fan holding a tin foil fa cup who happened to be Asian and I had the big board goon squad ganging up on me ( just like now really ) sheebo was given a explanation at the time and chose to ignore it to pursue his racist slur on my good self . In both instances the mods saw fit not to issue infractions or worse so in my eyes I didn’t cross a line . The constant clamour to protect a poster who made a comment I didn’t like seems a little bit hypocritical if you ask me but then seeing his supporters it’s no surprise .

You apologised yet troll?

Don't come here blubbing that we treating you bad after you accused one of us of being a racist. You will continue to get the shit you deserve until you ****ing apologise.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You apologised yet troll?

Don't come here blubbing that we treating you bad after you accused one of us of being a racist. You will continue to get the shit you deserve until you ****ing apologise.

My statement has been issued . There will be no more comments on the matter .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You make an appearance when another of your lot appears, you really are Dougshit.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My statement has been issued . There will be no more comments on the matter .

You're on our board, we'll decide whether there's more comments you wankpuffin.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Fvck off you trolling ar5ehole. Where is your apology?

Still no Mod banning this obvious sad wind up?

No but these words will have them peeing their panties and acting pretty fast, GMB Witch hunt Brighton and Hove Albion.
Seems it takes the threat of legal action for them to do anything.
But 'play nice' and suck it up if you are called a racist.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here