Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

Serious, straight question which I hope you attempt to answer sensibly: If the US government are set on abolishing universal gun ownership, why has it not happened as yet?

The right to bear arms is written into the constitution and the NRA are one of the most powerful bodies in the US.

Hybrid however is talking bollox.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Please don't call me a "f00l", I am not.

I wouldn't bother, mate. This hybrid_x individual clearly only gets through his days by convincing himself that he has some kind of special knowledge that mere mortals like us just don't get. He's not about to kick away the stool he's standing on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The right to bear arms is written into the constitution and the NRA are one of the most powerful bodies in the US.

Hybrid however is talking bollox.

Agreed. However, I'd like to see Hybrid X answer the question.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Serious, straight question which I hope you attempt to answer sensibly: If the US government are set on abolishing universal gun ownership, why has it not happened as yet?

The Totalitarian Tiptoe - bring things in slowly using covert agendas.....then the people will scream for the resolution.....

e.g CCTV everywhere......Patriot Act..........£0 pay work......all things they could not have brought in "from nothing."

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

of course.....hence why project monarch mass murders are overblown in the media, and then one parent (actor?) comes out and talks about gun laws.

do you think the consitution is the same now as it was post the 911 hoax?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Totalitarian Tiptoe - bring things in slowly using covert agendas.....then the people will scream for the resolution.....

e.g CCTV everywhere......Patriot Act..........£0 pay work......all things they could not have brought in "from nothing."

Don't blame us, Hybrid_X. I'm pretty sure those fires were always burning. As a great man once said "Hypodermics on the shores....China's under martial law....Rock and Roller Cola wars...I can't take it anymore."

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Are you stupid enough to believe a gay puny youth who could pay for sex if he wanted (tho not hard to pull with a new bmw and hollywood links in LA is it?) - murdered all these people because the mainstream told you he did? That he stayed in his car overnight dead with a bullet in his head? That the police didnt turn up till 45 minutes late (source bbc)? That the same event happened with the same gun in the same location years ago? That the town was "shut down" 3 days before? That his parents have links to mossad?

Are you really that stupid?

dyry9a5y.jpg

Juan Albion

Next hybrid_x will explain to us how bringing in gun laws by "Totalitarian Tiptoe" is going to magically remove the almost 300 million guns already owned by Americans in time for the financial collapse he predicted for 5 years time...

Or more likely he's not.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]

carry on in your msm bubble.....nice and safe, nothing to question, all they say is true.....

images

[MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION] The tiptoe becomes a jog. Change the minds of people using 'emotional news,' then change their views, and therefore change their actions and behavior. But for sure - it's a tough one for them.....probably some more events then an amnesty and new law.......then around half of them will go more or less.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hate hearing, "Well, its written in their constitution "

Fu.ck me they 've got a biro haven't they ? Change it

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Next hybrid_x will explain to us how bringing in gun laws by "Totalitarian Tiptoe" is going to magically remove the almost 300 million guns already owned by Americans in time for the financial collapse he predicted for 5 years time...

Or more likely he's not.

Perhaps 'he' is a 'she'?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
[MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]

carry on in your msm bubble.....nice and safe, nothing to question, all they say is true.....

images

Hybrid you really need to keep off the internet and see the world a bit. It's not nearly as scary as you think.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
absolute proof.
http://nodisinfo.com/vehicular-evidence-santa-barabara-shooting-hoax/
http://nodisinfo.com/absolute-proof-santa-barbara-convenience-store-shooting-hoax/

Jasper - if you seriously are threatening voilence on a web forum you are an idiot and need to look at yourself.

i love how if a girl is in a picture hugging or close to another girl, they are obviously lesbian - whoever wrote this article hasn't been outside in about 20 years if they don't know that this is normal - its the standard pose for 2 girls together in a picture....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Hybrid you really need to keep off the internet and see the world a bit. It's not nearly as scary as you think.

i would be happy to wager i've travelled to and lived in more countries and different cultures than you.

who says i'm scared? i find all the media lies almost funny......none of it effects my life.....just how i and many others see it.

this is another key, many people do not want to do research into the occult realities behind the MSM, because it is them who would be scared....see comment in post #58.

I could say to you to keep off the MSM and see the world a bit - It's not as scary as you think.

Juan Albion

[MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION] The tiptoe becomes a jog. Change the minds of people using 'emotional news,' then change their views, and therefore change their actions and behavior. But for sure - it's a tough one for them.....probably some more events then an amnesty and new law.......then around half of them will go more or less.

So all this to leave ONLY 150 million guns. Nice.

It must be an interesting place in your dreamworld. I bow down to your understanding of the secret knowledge, O Great One. :hilton:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So all this to leave ONLY 150 million guns. Nice.

It must be an interesting place in your dreamworld. I bow down to your understanding of the secret knowledge, O Great One. :hilton:

every other house without a gun is very different to every house with a gun.

So you made a sarcy comment - surely better to look at all sides of the events in LA and then comment intelligently......if that isn't beyond you.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I hate hearing, "Well, its written in their constitution "

Fu.ck me they 've got a biro haven't they ? Change it

'A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.' http://constitutionus.com/#x2 Article II

Nowhere in the US constitution does it say that 'ordinary people' have the right to a gun.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here