Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Does anyone know if a bronze membership is activated straight away or if it takes a certain amount of time to be?

Usually straight away I would have thought. But since there’s a big game coming up, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was paused until after tickets have gone. Would be no point in having membership otherwise. Always worth having the membership for the whole season IMO. Guarantees you a seat (more or less) for games like this.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
tickets.png

One ticket per account number until next weds by the looks of it when you can buy a further two

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Don't understand why, if all season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket, they don't just open it up to all STHs at the same time. Makes group booking a pain.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
Usually straight away I would have thought. But since there’s a big game coming up, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was paused until after tickets have gone. Would be no point in having membership otherwise. Always worth having the membership for the whole season IMO. Guarantees you a seat (more or less) for games like this.

I've just looked at the ticket site and the only membership available for purchase is My Albion + (for next season), which gives them the chance to buy an FA cup ticket on 9am, Tue 26 March.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does anyone know if a bronze membership is activated straight away or if it takes a certain amount of time to be?

I thought there was a delay in activating to avoid people not joining until there was a big game

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Don't understand why, if all season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket, they don't just open it up to all STHs at the same time. Makes group booking a pain.

Every season ticket holder will get a seat so if you want to sit with people with lower points you just wait. It helps the website traffic as well to avoid crashes. Besides those with the most points should get first choice of the best seats

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It gives the Loyalty Maesters a full choice of available areas for seats. Not really an issue.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Bear in mind the Bronze memberships that are currently available, are only valid for next season. The priority booking only comes into effect for the 2019-20 season.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Every season ticket holder will get a seat so if you want to sit with people with lower points you just wait. It helps the website traffic as well to avoid crashes. Besides those with the most points should get first choice of the best seats

I'm sure they won't change their already announced system because it's a pain for me, but it's a pain nonetheless. Having to wait while people take 1s and 2s makes finding blocks later harder.

(your second point isn't relevant anyway; the ticket website has had a queueing system in place for ages).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stagering sales relieves stress on the process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here