Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] FC Bournemouth’s most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
chelsea-white-headshot.jpg

No disrespect Chelsea, you may be one of the nations favourite disc jockeys but we’ll be popping your teams
cherry :lolol: as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are reeling after an unfortunate and underserved 2-1 reverse at home to Chelsea and will be hell bent on putting it right at the Vitality on Saturday. A romp at our south coast rivals would be the perfect Christmas present.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets for this fixture which I’ve been like gold dust, roar the boys like you never have before and let’s get another 3 priceless points in our relentless quest for more EPL football next season.

:ascarf:

:O

:banana: :banana:
:clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That stat is a load of bollocks, as Eddie Howe was the manager of the Burnley side that we beat 3-1 at Turf Moor on September 1 2012.

That was the first away game of the ill fated Hinshelwood season wasn’t it? Who saw that long run of defeats soon to come? Not me.

Thinking about it maybe not -2012 is too recent :down:

Just googled it, at least I got the score right but it was in 2002

el punal

That was the first away game of the ill fated Hinshelwood season wasn’t it? Who saw that long run of defeats soon to come? Not me.

Thinking about it maybe not -2012 is too recent :down:

Just googled it, at least I got the score right but it was in 2002

Just thought I’d let you know that we should be moving into our new sradium in 2021. :D

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Who is she?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not a clue who that is.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't know who the one in the middle is, but the other 2 are definitely the Mitchell Brothers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That stat is a load of bollocks, as Eddie Howe was the manager of the Burnley side that we beat 3-1 at Turf Moor on September 1 2012.

See, you've made a schoolboy error. You should never allow a verifiable fact to get in the way of a hastily assembled opinion. You're no Boris Johnson, are you ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills