Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] So, Football Lads Alliance. What do you think?

Football Lads Alliance, how do you see them?

• A bunch of bigots giving football supporters a bad name.

Votes: 123 83.1%
  • A group of patriots trying to bring an end to extremism

Votes: 25 16.9%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
what a foolish statement if you really knew :dunce:
regards
DR

What do you know about it? I'm guessing absolutely nothing. You saw they were anti-muslim and went to it like a dog to a sausage. Besides, you don't even go to football so I doubt they'd have you.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
what a foolish statement if you really knew :dunce:
regards
DR

I hope you enjoy your right good pwopa nawty anti-Muslim tear-up with the other lads or, more likely, frighten some British Asian kids into thinking they're living in a fascist state.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please don't give them the exposure

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
just like religious extremists ?
regards
DR

Just like religious extremism these protest groups will continue to exist on some form or another. They morph into other groups, splinter groups break off etc. But this group, with their silly name will certainly never gain politocal power or influence. These are the low end of the racist market, middle aged, pot bellied skinheads goose stepping up and down high streets in fornt of people that don't want them there. They will shrivel and die.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
yes, just brush it under the carpet and hope it goes away.
regards
DR

No, don't brush it under the carpet, but don't give them unnecessary exposure. They are working hard to attach themselves onto football and football fans and the least involvement with them the better.

Jan 30, 2008
just like religious extremism these protest groups will continue to exist on some form or another. They morph into other groups, splinter groups break off etc. But this group, with their silly name will certainly never gain politocal power or influence. These are the low end of the racist market, middle aged, pot bellied skinheads goose stepping up and down high streets in fornt of people that don't want them there. They will shrivel and die.
typical pidgeonholing :dunce:THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO GAIN POLITICAL POWER just raising their profile in opposition to religious extremism, is that wrong ?
regards
DR

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Come across as the worst type of racist hooligans.

Very much in need of a #notinmyname backlash.

So do you label all the ex military lads that marched with them in that bracket as well ???

I'm not sure what your actual point is, there, [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] ?

Are you suggesting:

1. That there are no racists in our armed forces?

or

2. That, any 'ex military lads' amongst them, get a free pass?

:shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Current or prior occupation of individual members has nothing to do with my opinion of the "Alliance".
Whether they are bankers or chefs or shop managers or [ex] military is irrelevant.
Still think they come across as racist hooligans.
GIVE US AN EXAMPLE THEN ??
regards
DR

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
typical pidgeonholing :dunce:THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO GAIN POLITICAL POWER just raising their profile in opposition to religious extremism, is that wrong ?
regards
DR

The FLA website says it is opposed to extremism, you are now saying religious extremism. Which one is correct?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here