Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
IF we don't get relegated will be because other teams have been unlukier than us, we have been appalling, Stephens soooo negative and slow, sorry to say but taxi for Hughton, too negative at home. Unlucky with penalties and Heaton's form, but you make your own luck!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I fecking hate Dyche as well, his smug face afterwards is going to make this even worse

He has every right to look smug, no one gave them a chance pre match and he’s totally mugged us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We look absolutely clueless offensively. Same old dross week in week out. Let’s bring on a striker off the bench. Oh wait...

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Doesn't get any less blatant every time they show it

penalty.png

Well done Dyche, your outsmart rigid-thinking CH and his team carrying Stephens and the absolutely hopeless Locadia.

We made you look Brazil on the counter.

The Albion are in deep shite.

Stephens has been pedestrian but Gross much worse

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Totally clueless in and around the box

No one knows what to do or where to be , it’s as if they’re told to make it up as they go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
68% possession, 16 shots to their 9, 6 on target to their 5, 2 missed pen by the ref , their keeper BT MOM. We've been hard done by today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mugged by Burnley again I’m afraid. How anyone can think the referee didn’t influence that game with the two Albion penalty calls turned down watched a different game to me.

I’m not blaming CH or the players, just not our day.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
clear 2 pens not given , second should have been a red card too for a deliberate handball .... robbed by poor officials , VAR cant come quick enough for me

Not that we played that well but its hard enough playing against 11 players let alone 11 players plus 3 officials

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Same suspects playing like shit consistently and still getting picked every week. The players are responsible for their poor performances of course, but Hughton's selections and negative, one-dimensional tactics are mostly to blame for getting us into this mess.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

68% possession, 16 shots to their 9, 6 on target to their 5, 2 missed pen by the ref , their keeper BT MOM. We've been hard done by today.

Agree to an extent but also would say that’s all too common a theme of late with mistakes and poor decision making at both ends of the pitch

Would like to see us go back 4-5-1 from a solid base of not conceding and cut out the schoolboy errors and build back up from there

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yay, Stuart Attwell!
:clap2::clap::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here