Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City game live on Sky

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Ironically the man city game being one of the two title deciders will probably be the biggest tv audience around the world that we have ever had- given the global interest in the PL- more than watched the cup semi final or 83 final.

Let's hope we do ourselves justice.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I’ll be there. Now we are safe, we can relax and enjoy our bit-part in ‘the most exciting finish to the PL title race, ever, ever, super Sunday blockbuster finale’

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great, we get to host the party

At least our players will not have to clap them on the pitch

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
There'll be Mancs scattered everywhere, with STHs cashing on the ridiculous prices being offered about.

Hopefully, come 90 mins, they will give them their Cup in the SE corner and allow us to applaud the end of season trudge past for our players with kids in tow.

Not quite sure how Reynolds and co will deal with this, I'd sooner they do our march around FIRST, allow us to move off then give Citeh their thing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ironically the man city game being one of the two title deciders will probably be the biggest tv audience around the world that we have ever had- given the global interest in the PL- more than watched the cup semi final or 83 final.

Let's hope we do ourselves justice.

Let's hope we don't do flags.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
LAP OF HONOUR
Last game and so the team come out for the traditional 'lap of honour' along with their kids and partners. Also gives us fans the only time we can drink beer in the stand (I believe). BUT if Man City win the title surely there will be a presentation ceremony and all that which Sky will want straight away, so who gets priority for the 'lap'

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There'll be Mancs scattered everywhere, with STHs cashing on the ridiculous prices being offered about.

Hopefully, come 90 mins, they will give them their Cup in the SE corner and allow us to applaud the end of season trudge past for our players with kids in tow.

I am concerned that with it probably being ALL ABOUT CITY our players won't get their annual trudge of appreciation.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For you eternal optimists, FILL YER BOOTS

Citeh.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am concerned that with it probably being ALL ABOUT CITY our players won't get their annual trudge of appreciation.
I remember the Forest trudge around the stadium after Leo's winner that sent us into the playoffs.

I reckon they will delay our trudge until after the trophy is presented, if necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here