Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] because he's a good egg ...and its purely a coincidence that this post is following his lovely comments.........why is my nose growing :moo:
He obviously has never met you..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
NSC is what it is as a result of all the posters on here, a few spotlighted below

[MENTION=15734]harryWilson’s tackle[/MENTION] for putting Faversham on the map and also for getting me back into my Indy music
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], comedy Postie of the Year
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], sanity and humanity to the political threads, keeping me sane
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], always insightful and doesn’t take the bullshit
[MENTION=1636]LowKarate[/MENTION], witty irreverent one liners, never drawn into the crap
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION], great all round decent people

Others who have annoyed me and amused me in equal measure are [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Weststander..... tends to have an open mind and actually tries to understand the meaning in other people’s point of view.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here