Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disappointing but

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I would say what makes it even more disappointing is that Shampton looked really ordinary today and it should have been 3 points for us until one highly paid person lost the plot and let his team mates down and 25,000 fans.

We didn't look like a ten man side and if we kept eleven on the pitch it was a great opportunity to see us on 7pts and second in the table before the City game. Instead we are joint 13th.

I hope to see a public apology from him and I hope the next player who can take advantage of his red card will keep Andone out of the side longer than what his ban is for.

I didn't expect our good start would last forever but to undo all the good work now, against a very poor side, is unforgivable and a waste of an afternoon.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I would say what makes it even more disappointing is that Shampton looked really ordinary today and it should have been 3 points for us until one highly paid person lost the plot and let his team mates down and 25,000 fans.

We didn't look like a ten man side and if we kept eleven on the pitch it was a great opportunity to see us on 7pts and second in the table before the City game. Instead we are joint 13th.

I hope to see a public apology from him and I hope the next player who can take advantage of his red card will keep Andone out of the side longer than what his ban is for.

I didn't expect our good start would last forever but to undo all the good work now, against a very poor side, is unforgivable and a waste of an afternoon.

It’s that what annoys the most they were very average and there for the taking until andone lost it

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Today's performance was on a par with the last few months of last season. No idea why you mentioned the other team.

Pathetic.
Who are you trying to wind up?
Totally different approach to last season and far better to watch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did pretty well. Would have surely won with 11. Sending off just evened it all up. We’re staying up - keep the faith.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It's disappointing that at least 2 clear shooting chances have sailed into row Z. I mean ffs - keeping your head over the
ball and focusing shouldn't be that difficult for professional footballers can it?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thought we were the better side until the sending off. After it was always going to be a struggle against the extra player but even then we were in the game until the last couple of mins. Strange combination of encouraging and worrying all at the same time. Encouraging we are creating chances and playing far more progressive football worrying we are over committing and giving up sloppy chances. Early days for Potter though and I would expect our team pattern and structure to improve as he gets his ideas across.

My glass is currently 3/4 full...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here