Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reply from the club - audio commentary - live stream??

Yup it has. But if you type in the match you are looking for you may be surprised at what pops up. :whistle:
Well I've got as far as the flashing start button with this match but it doesn't work! I don't think the BBC are really with it today because they've got two different kick-off times...
https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/49253501
Screenshot_20190824-124036.png

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I tried to commentary last week but it didn’t seem to work. Am I on the right website? I used to pay a monthly subscription to SeagullsTV which was pretty ropey but generally worked.57C7E9EB-80BD-483E-8745-B15324503763.png

I recently sent an email asking for an update on the audio commentary as it was supposed to be announced after the West Ham game.

I got this reply a few hours later: (Well done club:))

Audio Commentary is available through the website now free of charge as we are still making some changes. There will then be a fee to pay as per last season – this will enable to you also watch a live stream of the game.

Is this for real?
On the club website it states
For previous subscribers to Seagulls TV, you will not need to pay for non-live video access for 2019/20 season. If live matches are available to stream on this site we will provide details nearer the time of how to watch.
We hope you enjoy the new season with MyAlbion TV.

I'm now wondering if they are just referring to friendly matches and under 23s/ youth team fixtures.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On the club website it states
For previous subscribers to Seagulls TV, you will not need to pay for non-live video access for 2019/20 season. If live matches are available to stream on this site we will provide details nearer the time of how to watch.
We hope you enjoy the new season with MyAlbion TV.

I'm now wondering if they are just referring to friendly matches and under 23s/ youth team fixtures.

Maybe for Brizzle, no way for PL. Against the rules innit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I recently sent an email asking for an update on the audio commentary as it was supposed to be announced after the West Ham game.

I got this reply a few hours later: (Well done club:))

Audio Commentary is available through the website now free of charge as we are still making some changes. There will then be a fee to pay as per last season – this will enable to you also watch a live stream of the game.

Is this for real?

Isn't the live stream via Seagulls Player only for overseas subscribers?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can you not circumvent that by using a VPN?

You have to have registered to get what was seagulls player. In the past, with a subscription.
unless you used a VPN then, I suspect you would need to create a whole new account.

Anyway, as I am overseas, maybe I will get to see live streams in future:) I have previously balanced a stream with Seagulls Player commentary as the streams are often poor and keep buffering.

Happy days

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Am I correct there is still no ap for Iphone or Android for live audio commentary? Still been using website which is tedious...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here