Stephens
Propper
Trossard
Groß
Maupay

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Serious question - what did Maupay show last Saturday which warrants dropping Murray?
I actually thought we looked less of a threat after Murray went off.
If I’m dropping anyone for Maupay then it’s Gross, that would mean 2 up top but that‘s the way I’d go today anyway.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Serious question - what did Maupay show last Saturday which warrants dropping Murray?
If I’m dropping anyone for Maupay then it’s Gross, that would mean 2 up top but that‘s the way I’d go today anyway.

You are right. I felt sorry for Maupay. Everything he tried failed to come off - dribbling, passing, shooting. He will be keen to show what he can really do next time he gets a chance.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Well, what did Murray do that warrants starting again? Time to move on from him now imo, simply too slow for this system

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well, what did Murray do that warrants starting again? Time to move on from him now imo, simply too slow for this system

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Agree.. I think it’s time to bench Murray. We have some serious firepower on the bench now, Andone and Maupay deserve a start.

That said Murray will probably go and grab 2 goals today to prove everyone wrong!

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill

Agreed. Maupay looked to me like a championship striker trying to make his way in the Premier League, which of course he is. If Murray were to drop to the bench I would expect to see Andone come in. I believe Murray will be starting most of the home games and may well be rested away.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
For me;

Ryan
Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Burn
March
Stephens
Propper
Trossard
Groß
Maupay

It would be good to see some pace in the CF position. However, if Murray is fit I think Potter will stick with the same team and formation. The benefit will be of furthering the collective understanding of that relatively new, yet already successful system. However, Saints also like to play 3 at the back and this could come into play. Potter could go left-field and adopt 4-2-3-1. I think that's less likely as things stand, but that's the beauty of BHAFC and the squad we have under Potter, you just don't know. UTA.

:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here