Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old Goldstone Photos

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is a post card with my Granddad, indicated with a cross, from bottom left corner, four people along and four up.

There's a time-traveller second row back in the middle, checking the scores on his mobile.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There's a time-traveller second row back in the middle, checking the scores on his mobile.

There's also a flask, hiding in plain site.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I believe this was taken at the Goldstone in either the 1921/22 or 1922/23 season.

The gentleman in the military uniform in the second row, a couple in from the left, is my great-grandfather. :)
0280bcc66dc2d7b56bb2c6521a57e54a.jpg

Everyone in the picture wearing a Hat.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
That feller is certainly taller than our current keeper - towers over the guys in front of him

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I believe this was taken at the Goldstone in either the 1921/22 or 1922/23 season.

The gentleman in the military uniform in the second row, a couple in from the left, is my great-grandfather. :)
0280bcc66dc2d7b56bb2c6521a57e54a.jpg

Amazing photo. Must be brilliant for you to see the family line of a century supporting the Albion.

With some celebrity visitors to the Goldstone that day. Behind him a bobbed stunner from The Great Gatsby, behind her George V and in the front row Machine Gun Kelly.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Amazing photo. Must be brilliant for you to see the family line of a century supporting the Albion.

With some celebrity visitors to the Goldstone that day. Behind him a bobbed stunner from The Great Gatsby, behind her George V and in the front row Machine Gun Kelly.

My God ... they actually allowed women in!!!!! Where will it end!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here