Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Same old scare mongering from the same old sad acts LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result, no pressure groups, no second referendum it will be your decision :wave:
Regards
DR

You're really funny when you comment on things you don't understand, Disgusting Racist.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Unfortunately of the two hopes you have, this one is still your best bet

View attachment 113185

and he's been gone 16 years :down:

My post was the height of toungue in cheekidness.
When Johnson promised what every other PM has promised I laughed my nuts off, we had more chance of Cameron delivering than Johnson.
But it's the fact that they just say whatever the people want to hear at the time with absolutely no intention of seeing it through.
Thicko leavers beware, surely even you lot know that Boris Johnson will not do anything that he says he is going to, in fact they treat us with such contempt that he will probably do the opposite.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
surely even you lot know that Boris Johnson will not do anything that he says he is going to, in fact they treat us with such contempt that he will probably do the opposite.

As a good rule of thumb, if Johnson says something then it's best believe the opposite

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am not and was not wound up. I am still appealed at the amount of Nazi sympathetic moderators on here. I fully expect them to round on me and ban me for speaking out and reporting it again.

You won't be around for very much longer if that's what you're going to post. Accusing perfectly good people of being Nazi sympathisers some what gets their backs up. Bit like when you called me a racist. But it's good to have the remain village idiot back .... for now.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You won't be around for very much longer if that's what you're going to post. Accusing perfectly good people of being Nazi sympathisers some what gets their backs up. Bit like when you called me a racist. But it's good to have the remain village idiot back .... for now.

You're right.
Calling people names gets perfectly good people's backs up........

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I had dinner with some old friends Friday night, one of whom told me that they didn't think that Johnson was the shoo in everyone assumed.

I don't know of any contacts they have within the Tory party and I can't see it myself, but I have kept on wondering since was it a wind up or do they really know something.

If it was a wind up its worked as I'm still wondering two days later ???

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I had dinner with some old friends Friday night, one of whom told me that they didn't think that Johnson was the shoo in everyone assumed.

I don't know of any contacts they have within the Tory party and I can't see it myself, but I have kept on wondering since was it a wind up or do they really know something.

Through my Dad, who unfortunately for him knows people in the upper class of Sussex since 1973 when he moved here, I'm a bit confused too. Preston Nomads lost both their games yesterday, perhaps its that?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Surprised that someone with your awesome predictive powers (there are two-three or maybe four options including soft, hard or no brexit .... it might rain tomorrow or it might not, we might get relegated or we might not etc) doesn't realise Boris will win ... the only doubt is the margin of victory.

You must have also known that the new Commission President-elect would be a fanatical Federalist - “My goal is the United States of Europe, based on the model of the federal states of Switzerland, Germany or the US,” ... it's what you voted for after all.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Through my Dad, who unfortunately for him knows people in the upper class of Sussex since 1973 when he moved here, I'm a bit confused too. Preston Nomads lost both their games yesterday, perhaps its that?

Interesting to know if most Dads would be more disappointed in knowing people in the upper class or having a son that self identifies as a Corbyn supporting class warrior ...

Flex Your Head

Ian Dale, who chaired 10 of the Tory Party hustings, was interviewed on Radio 4 yesterday and said that Hunt attracted almost all of the previously undecided voters that he spoke to, whereas he didn't find a single one who went for Johnson.
Make of that what you will, I still think they're a vile pair.

Flex Your Head

Same old scare mongering from the same old sad acts LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result, no pressure groups, no second referendum it will be your decision :wave:
Regards
DR

Defend brexit.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ian Dale, who chaired 10 of the Tory Party hustings, was interviewed on Radio 4 yesterday and said that Hunt attracted almost all of the previously undecided voters that he spoke to, whereas he didn't find a single one who went for Johnson.
Make of that what you will, I still think they're a vile pair.

If Johnson doesn't walk the election, I'm a kipper

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Interesting to know if most Dads would be more disappointed in knowing people in the upper class or having a son that self identifies as a Corbyn supporting class warrior ...

The problem for you is my Dad was of that generation that actually signed up post national service in the late 1950s's. As a graduate then, he was and remains a legend. to me. RAF man.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What else do you call moderators who protect and allow Nazis to post their vile crap on here?

Errr .... they ban people for a period when they overstep the mark. The person you appear to have particular issue with has been banned, like you, and also like you, served that ban and can repost - that doesn't make the mods 'Nazi sympathisers'. Firstly that is very offensive but I'll put that down to your very poor education ... as admitted to by you. Comparing the mods, who are normal people ( well normal ish ), to the most repugnant, vile and murderous regime the modern world has ever known is frankly stupid. But you have history of letting your mouth run and blaming groups of people for your failures in life. I'd love to know how the mods are going to see your signature ..... you really are truely an idiot.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Errr .... they ban people for a period when they overstep the mark. The person you appear to have particular issue with has been banned, like you, and also like you, served that ban and can repost - that doesn't make the mods 'Nazi sympathisers'. Firstly that is very offensive but I'll put that down to your very poor education ... as admitted to by you. Comparing the mods, who are normal people ( well normal ish ), to the most repugnant, vile and murderous regime the modern world has ever known is frankly stupid. But you have history of letting your mouth run and blaming groups of people for your failures in life. I'd love to know how the mods are going to see your signature ..... you really are truely an idiot.

....but you use offensive language too.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Boris Johnson: Ignore the pessimists - if we can put a man on the moon, we can solve the Northern Irish border problem

More statesmanlike and considered analysis from the journalist who thinks he can be Prime Minister. I wonder if he expects to pour the same 'space race' resources into the border problem? "One small step for Boris, but a giant leap in the dark for every other fuc*er."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here