Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Gay Footballer

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
That is not a statement from a footballer. There are several words of more than two syllables.

I seem to remember Graham Le Saux was called gay on account of him being able to use words of more than two syllables. He was a footballer but he wasn't gay, which confuses the issue even more.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I seem to remember Graham Le Saux was called gay on account of him being able to use words of more than two syllables. He was a footballer but he wasn't gay, which confuses the issue even more.

He was called gay because he read the Guardian.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Will play it off as a social experiment to show the football world 'isn't ready' for a gay footballer, and outline some of the horrible replies and tweets sent to the account. Hope it's not the case but that's my thought.

It appears that the vast majority of tweets have been broadly supportive, and I suspect they would have ample evidence either way and would have stopped if it was an experiment.

Given the amount of interest this now has, I suspect if it was fake, the account would have been closed and the culprit in hiding, to keep persisting I really hope this is real.

I think it needs to happen sooner rather than later though to give a couple of weeks to get 'used to it' before the season starts.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
...... and collected antiques.

image.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here