Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No march or Stephens today

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I liked Stockdale, but no. They are DEFINITELY as delusional as the Ashley Barnes fans though.

Yes, I mean what has Ashley Barnes done since he left us? Nothing! Faded in to obscurity and never seen again!

Or has he been a key player at another Premier League side who have done better than us this season, qualified for Europe last season, and has banged in a few goals along the way......... Now, goals, we scored one of them once. When was it?

If Dale Stephens left us, he would probably do pretty well somewhere else.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes, I mean what has Ashley Barnes done since he left us? Nothing! Faded in to obscurity and never seen again!

Or has he been a key player at another Premier League side who have done better than us this season, qualified for Europe last season, and has banged in a few goals along the way......... Now, goals, we scored one of them once. When was it?

whoosh :lolol:

I liked Stockdale, but no. They are DEFINITELY as delusional as the Ashley Barnes fans though.

Nice one but actually I long thought Chrissie’s loyalty to a clearly mediocre midfielder would relegate us, it actually ended up costing him his job

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

In the championship

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here