Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ticket help please.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I wasn't there because I couldn't get a ticket. And the reason I couldn't get a ticket was because the first wave of tickets sold out the allocation. And
the reason why they sold out was because those ****ers at Villa didn't give us any more tickets which they'd managed to do for other clubs. And yet,
lo and behold, tv footage showed huge swathes of empty seats in the home villa parts of the ground. A bit different you'll agree to the
scenario under discussion.

Sorry to hear that. I went in the home end for that reason, incognito. Was amazed how partizan they were for a nothing fixture especially their equaliser. You'd thought they'd beaten Birmingham in the Champs L!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hiya, can anyone help me please. I have family coming over from America who are Brighton fans, but haven't got a season ticket as they've been in the states for so long. I am hoping to suprise them with 3 tickets to the Manchester City game. I have tried ringing up but they said that I need a season card, does anyone have a season card that they aren't using please or could get me tickets on their season card as a guest. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :) I can send you my address to post tickets or my email for e tickets.

Hi Lucy,

I can get your friends, the Brighton fans, 3 tickets at £800 each as singles in the last section to sell out, as shown below:

seats.PNG

Unfortunately, this will be next to a couple thousand (not necessarily) northern blokes who might be a bit happy considering their club is funded by an oil nation with questionable ethics and therefore likely to get a result against us, Brighton.

We may also need a result ourselves, one we are not likely to get for the above reasons so in this instance I think it might be in your friends', the Brighton fans, best interests to pass up this game in preference for another, perhaps next season?

I know your friends will be keenly anticipating the result which may or may not ensure our survival, and this is doubtless the reason why they want to come over to rally support in what could be a crucial game. However, I just feel it is unlikely to decide anything but a trophy victory for our opposition and would advise that your friends, the Brighton fans, choose another game which they might find more enjoyable being passionate fans of our club.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry to hear that. I went in the home end for that reason, incognito. Was amazed how partizan they were for a nothing fixture especially their equaliser. You'd thought they'd beaten Birmingham in the Champs L!

It's the reason why I will never go to Villa Park. Screw 'em. There was no reason other than pure spite, envy and "because they could" (and moving a few people which they
had done during that season already) why they couldn't have given us more away tickets that day. I watched it at the Amex on the screens.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I hope if you have a daughter that she's never spoken to the way that your speaking to me.

And it's alright if it's a son then? Talk about being sexist with your misplaced umbrage. To paraphrase [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION], please direct all future ticket requests to: 'P.O. Box Piss Off'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’d say there were at least a hundred of us in the top half of the main stand at Villa alone. Sorry if you don’t believe but then if you weren’t there then you won’t have seen. Four of us all sat on our hands when Murray scored. But many more didn’t!

Yes there were. I was there with my family and many other friends.

However we all bought tickets in a Villa hospitality section with Villa having full knowledge that we were Albion fans. It's the same as there being away fans in 1901 at the Amex.

That is completely different to going onto the opposing club's messageboard pretending to be a fan of that club and asking for any spares. Not that's going on here, obviously.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes there were. I was there with my family and many other friends.

However we all bought tickets in a Villa hospitality section with Villa having full knowledge that we were Albion fans. It's the same as there being away fans in 1901 at the Amex.

That is completely different to going onto the opposing club's messageboard pretending to be a fan of that club and asking for any spares. Not that's going on here, obviously.

I must admit, even for Corporate zone, a lot of the Albion fans were less than subtle with their support! I remember looking over at a very large group standing and singing Albion songs. The Villa fans in front of us were going redder by the minute at the insolence of it all. Perhaps that's why they went so mental when they equalised, we'd been too in their face about it?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Judging by the message board for the club that's under investigation for breaching financial fair play, it looks like the quickest way for stewards to identify whether someone is a fan of success being bought off the back of brutal state sponsored oppression is to listen out for their PPM. (The number of times "pal" is said per minute.)

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
You're all boring me now. I have sorted it out anyway. My friend who works with some Brighton fans have sorted me out as a guest. So thanks so much for all your "help" and mistrust.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're all boring me now. I have sorted it out anyway. My friend who works with some Brighton fans have sorted me out as a guest. So thanks so much for all your "help" and mistrust.

Hope "your family" enjoy the game in their "home ground".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I must admit, even for Corporate zone, a lot of the Albion fans were less than subtle with their support! I remember looking over at a very large group standing and singing Albion songs. The Villa fans in front of us were going redder by the minute at the insolence of it all. Perhaps that's why they went so mental when they equalised, we'd been too in their face about it?

Absolutely - when we scored and the mass ranks. of Albion fans celebrated the Villa fans in front got quite irate. It did have a feel of "this could kick off very soon" about it!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Feel free to prove the cynics here wrong with a photo of, say, your US friends when you surprise them with the tickets or, simply, your friends at the stadium.

Exciting!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent. That was what the club meant - get tickets from someone who can vouch for your situation.

Not asking random fans to simply trust you are not a tout or Man City fan - at the expense of risk to their season tickets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Should have gone to your "friend" in the first place, enjoy the game Pal

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
May be a coincidence, but it's funny that the OP's family are coming over from America when we are playing Man City.

Not when we were playing Bournemouth, or visiting when we were playing away or even visiting during the summer. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here