Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Goodbye NSC - I is leaving the building.....

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Have to admit, NSC is so boring nowadays

All to serious now, used to be a bit of fun.

People wont rest on here until the world/football crowds is the same as watching snooker.

Understand where you are coming from. I still enjoy NSC but in truth fansforums have peaked & youngsters don’t really join them anymore. The number of new posts & post threads seems to have fallen away in recent years - but NSC is still a lovely island in a world of anguish surrounding it

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I took over a year off NSC after the Croydon Baastaads play off disaster.
I found it totally regenerating. I don't do FB thank God, but giving up NSC is a good idea.
Came back because there is just so much to learn here. Its easy enough to avoid the political bollocks.

See you when you're ready

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are not also running for the council elections too are you?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It must be really pissing him off having to keep logging in as a 'guest' to read and re-read this thread to see who has commented, what with all the additional ads he will be being served.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh...I see from his profile that he was last logged on at ten past seven tonight, despite "leaving the building" forever at 2pm today.

Did he get lost on the way out?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It must be really pissing him off having to keep logging in as a 'guest' to read and re-read this thread to see who has commented, what with all the additional ads he will be being served.

Yes. You need to have iron discipline, as I have, when not reading the torrent of shite posted by people on my blocked list. Incidentally, I have a blocked list, did you know that??? Often people remark upon it. Almost always unfavourably. Then I block them. Its a sort of natural selection process. Or unnatural rejection.

If only the OP had adopted a similar strategy he could have enjoyed all the pleasures of NSC without the perils.

I wonder if he's reading this now, feeling a little sad, like a small boy peering through the bedroom window on Christmas eve, wondering where Santa might be......

abandoned.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Other than death I don't see how anyone can leave NSC for good. The mix of football and bullshit is addictive.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

And every day that goes by without him logging in, I'll ramp them up a little bit more.

By December 30th, the pop-ups, pop-unders, video overlays and offers for penile extension products will be too much and he'll login. And when he does a little alarm will sound on my laptop and I'll know that he's been defeated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh...I see from his profile that he was last logged on at ten past seven tonight, despite "leaving the building" forever at 2pm today.

Did he get lost on the way out?

:laugh::facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Other than death I don't see how anyone can leave NSC for good. The mix of football and bullshit is addictive.

It is the Royston Vasey of the internet....

never leave.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hello good folk of NSC

I would like to say farewell, Au revoir, adios, this is my last POST. .
13,666 seems like a nice count to finish on, I recently gave up facebook back in July and found myself more immersed in the real world, although my post count and time spent on NSC has increased slightly, not by much and not the main reason I am wishing you all cheerio.
I am somewhat bored with some of constant Political, Brexit, Race, Gender threads and the criticism of people if they do not have the same view as the majority. I could just dip and out, and ignore said threads, but I can’t do that I am an all or nothing kind fool.

I will not leave NSC on a sour note, because there are things I love about NSC. The people on here can be supportive, caring & incredibly funny, and is full of characters that one thinks of as friends to a degree. We sometimes get a glimpse of real issues that affect people on the board, the advice people offer on various topics ranging from mental health to where is the best place to park in Worthing, is second to none.
I don’t think any other football message board is so diverse. the good folk of NSC can and do care for & help each other which is a tremendous thing.
You should all be proud of NSC, because we all bring something to the table, even if we disagree sometimes, on a whole reason and logic prevails. There have been times when I have been laughing so hard at posts, the wife asks what is so funny, NSC I reply, she shakes her head…..
You can’t explain it with any justice, it is though.

NSC helped save this club, and continues to support good causes such as REMF and Albion in the community.

Before I leave I thought I should apologise for any offence I may have caused at any point, I have been hot headed and have posted complete drivel and been offensive occasionally, so for that reason I apologise.

Bozza & The Team, keep up the good work.

Good folk of NSC good luck to each and every one of you.

I am not wishing you a happy Christmas, because I have already stated I hate it in a thread, but Happy New Year to each and everyone of you (even Ernest)

Albion till I die.

Yours
Martin
AKA PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT

Don’t let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here