Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Feeling sorry for the various people I know that share season tickets with other families but the tickets are in the other's names!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS: Could electric trains go directly to Wembley Central?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What trying to book parking for Southampton?!?

Yeah it's a big game!

I'd just been on the ticket site to add some friends and family people and the queue system was in place and 5 people in front of me. Got to be the busiest it has ever been.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hotel booked, just got to get the tickets now :smile:

Quick look at the ticket site and there were 127000 people in front of me in the queue :ohmy:

Has to be a glitch surely

As a point of interest to those going by train the queues were mental after the last game when we played Spurs. No fecking way am I getting into a queue like that after the game.

Last edited:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Fantastic.
There's no way the City fans will beat us to the train.

They won't know what hit them.

Basically, whichever team loses, their fans will get to the train queues first, as they won’t be hanging around to celebrate. [ add your own joke about what our east and west Stand friends will do to ensure nobody beats them to a transport queue]

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Great new about the trains but does anyone know how frequent the Saturday evening service from Victoria back to Brighton is? The rail planners are still showing journeys via Littlehampton so can’t tell. If there are 20,000ish all trying to get back and no extra trains that’s going to be pretty packed, no? Maybe I’m massively underestimating how many they can comfortably shift though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here