Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PLEASE help our biggest fan

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
you watch, if we end up back in the Championship he'll disappear like a lot of other JCLs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Out of principal , unless you are in dire need of life’s essentials, are a charity or are terminally ill, I wholeheartedly disagree with asking strangers for handouts. Especially, in the scheme of things , for something as trivial as a beano to a football match. This wally needs to give his head a wobble.

He’d get a lot more respect if he organised some way to raise money for REMF before he starts trying to fill his own pockets.

This.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Out of principal , unless you are in dire need of life’s essentials, are a charity or are terminally ill, I wholeheartedly disagree with asking strangers for handouts. Especially, in the scheme of things , for something as trivial as a beano to a football match. This wally needs to give his head a wobble.

He’d get a lot more respect if he organised some way to raise money for REMF before he starts trying to fill his own pockets.

Jeez. That’s TWICE now that I’ve agreed with you.

I need to hire a church basement and start my own support group.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That’s a bit generous mate, you flat out of 25 fil coins?

I've got AED 2 left on my Metro card.

Andy Pyjama can have that too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Maybe.

But it's the way of the modern world, isn't it? Making micro-payments to creators who put something out there that you appreciate - it's been the done thing on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch, and Patreon is quite prevalent in many spheres now.

If it's not for you, move on - nothing to see here. I'm not sure there's a need to jump on a high horse about it.

(It's been suggested that I should put a "Buy Bozza a pint" type donation button on NSC before, but I haven't because I know the shit I'd get from certain quarters.)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Strange game to pick. If we manage to stumble to safety this weekend and City still need to beat us to win the league, I suspect that most of the Amex will be watching through fingers and just willing it to end soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe.

But it's the way of the modern world, isn't it? Making micro-payments to creators who put something out there that you appreciate - it's been the done thing on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch, and Patreon is quite prevalent in many spheres now.

If it's not for you, move on - nothing to see here. I'm not sure there's a need to jump on a high horse about it.

(It's been suggested that I should put a "Buy Bozza a pint" type donation button on NSC before, but I haven't because I know the shit I'd get from certain quarters.)

Providing NSC for fans is worth a pint imo (*crawler)

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The article says that he's a Court Stenographer. I wonder if his employers are happy with him posting videos of his songs whilst hitting on a large Bong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get him over to entertain the crowd with one of his ditties pre kickoff, much rather him than the opera singer and he may bring us some luck :thumbsup:

He’ll certainly bring a laugh to the game and we could do with one of those given our home form

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In the history of the Albion, particularly our struggles to get from the Archer days to Falmer, there are fans who've given a lot more of their free time and commitment, skills and resources than someone filming himself signing a few stupid songs in his bedroom. Yet who never asked for anything in return.

It's a no from me.

100% this. Kids an idiot and now an annoying idiot. Go support New York Blue Mankinis or whatever. Better carbon footprint too. Entitled narcissist

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
'He told The Argus: “Every time I write a banger of a song, Brighton seems to play with more heart.

“I’m hoping my last two songs of the season are enough to keep the Seagulls up.”
'

giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This. The only question for me is whether he knows he's a prick, or whether he's such a prick he lacks even that basic insight.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This. The only question for me is whether he knows he's a prick, or whether he's such a prick he lacks even that basic insight.

In the YOU EESS AAAAYYYY it can be quite a route to social elevation if you're a massive prick, so I vote he has no idea. :wave:

I mean.. just look at the President of the place!

Right, I'm off for a Covfefe.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm with [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]

He's harmless and his songs are mildly entertaining. Fair play to anyone who has become hooked on the Albion in the face of some of the dross served up this season...

BUT

fund your own trips over here please. Most of us have to juggle to afford the trip a few miles up the road and a match ticket

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm starting a patreon for those that like my posts.

A little market research has suggested it'll be somewhat more profitable for me if I accept donations to stop me posting, so that will also be an option.

PM me your bank details :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe.

My horse gets ever so restless unless I mount him at least thrice a day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here