Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
2000 Second Sons + Yara's Iron born + 200? Winterfell survivors + 2 dragons

vs

20,000 Golden Company ( I reckon Jaqen H'Ghar will have come over as one of them ).

hmmm. Best hole up in The Eyrie.

I'm not concerned about the golden company as I don't believe they are that bright, I mean they wore full armour on overcrowded ships to arrive at Kings Landing, who would do that

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another Night King thought.

Maybe the NK was not going to kill Bran, but instead ritually kill himself infront of Bran so his spirit entered the 3 eyed raven. Arya just did the job for him.

So Bran will now be becoming a new NK.

Lets twist that plot.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another Night King thought.

Maybe the NK was not going to kill Bran, but instead ritually kill himself infront of Bran so his spirit entered the 3 eyed raven. Arya just did the job for him.

So Bran will now be becoming a new NK.

Lets twist that plot.

Uncle Benjen was healed by the children and told Bran that they did it the same way the nights king was made. This suggests he may have dragon glass in his chest.......

I can't shake the feeling that an army of the dead is still going to march on kings landing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Uncle Benjen was healed by the children and told Bran that they did it the same way the nights king was made. This suggests he may have dragon glass in his chest.......

I can't shake the feeling that an army of the dead is still going to march on kings landing.

Interesting. I'd not considered that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also, we had the visions/prophecy of King's Landing being covered in snow....was that meaningless?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I hope I'm wrong but I think some of you are over thinking it. S7 & 8 have gone full on Hollywood switch your brain off mode. The twists and turns seem to have gone. My money is on

- Hound V Mountain will play out at some point. Been harder than Joshua v Fury to get staged that one. Cersei will accept a 50/50 deal as long as there is a re-match clause at the Kings Landing Arena
- The whole willl Bron betray Jamie / Tyrion saga will be worked through. Jamie will end up killing Cersei. Can't imagine Robson (or Jerome I can't remember) will turn to the dark side but the inference will be that he will.
- Lardy is being kept alive for a reason but god only knows what it is. Possibly to validate that John Snow is a legit Targarian.
- Bob Carolgees the Ironborn comedy villain will meet a grisly end. After the sadistic nastiness and dad killing of Joffrey and Ramsay, he is Poundland in comparison.
- We will get some kind of explanation of what boring Bran is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Jaime will refuse to kill his sister, Arya will kill him to take his face and get close to Cersei so she can do the deed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope I'm wrong but I think some of you are over thinking it. S7 & 8 have gone full on Hollywood switch your brain off mode. The twists and turns seem to have gone. My money is on

- Hound V Mountain will play out at some point. Been harder than Joshua v Fury to get staged that one. Cersei will accept a 50/50 deal as long as there is a re-match clause at the Kings Landing Arena
- The whole willl Bron betray Jamie / Tyrion saga will be worked through. Jamie will end up killing Cersei. Can't imagine Robson (or Jerome I can't remember) will turn to the dark side but the inference will be that he will.
- Lardy is being kept alive for a reason but god only knows what it is. Possibly to validate that John Snow is a legit Targarian.
- Bob Carolgees the Ironborn comedy villain will meet a grisly end. After the sadistic nastiness and dad killing of Joffrey and Ramsay, he is Poundland in comparison.
- We will get some kind of explanation of what boring Bran is.
Lardy is being kept alive so an older version can be seen writing the story in the last scene. Played by GRR Martin.

(guess)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lardy is being kept alive so an older version can be seen writing the story in the last scene. Played by GRR Martin.

(guess)

Exactly as I see Sam playing out. He’ll be the last of the current age to die, recording the glorious history in a huge Tome, finishing it like Sam in LOTR, and then placing the book on a shelf in the sacred Library... he’ll blow out a single candle... end of saga.

Could be wrong of course.

So be it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Exactly as I see Sam playing out. He’ll be the last of the current age to die, recording the glorious history in a huge Tome, finishing it like Sam in LOTR, and then placing the book on a shelf in the sacred Library... he’ll blow out a single candle... end of saga.

So be it.

If this happens I am out. I will never watch it again and will throw out my merch.... Including my blow up Daenerys and dragons set.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

So be it.

Chuck in a wry, rueful smile to himself as he closes the tome, followed by a glance and a smile to the camera. Then the candle guttering as you say.

We're in a post-Fleabag world now and GoT needs 4th wall breaks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Watched episode 3 again and love it even more.

The Night Kung death scene is just excellent. It took an assassin trained by a probable god to bring him down - to stab him in the place where the gragonglass shard was burried - and by another god bringing back Beric and The Hound from the dead to get her to the exact place to do it.

The music is haunting and makes this part of legendary tv.

https://youtu.be/VNcLtsdwkE8

Still unsure why the god brought Jon Snow back from the dead, or what Bran was doing when he 'had to go'. If episode 4 just gives some answers then it is nicely rounded off. The Night King will be back of course, but maybe not for a few thousand years...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Loving the work of Manchester City Council

Screenshot_20190502-084030_Gallery.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Coming round to the theory that the 3 eyed raven is an absolute wrong-un who was actually imprisoned in that magic tree north of the wall. The NK came south of the wall to execute him, or 'bring him in' I suppose.

So Bran will turn out to be the big evil boss who is manipulating everything.

Episode 4 will be an 80 minute corker, I think.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Scans today as a precaution but just a bruising rather than anything long term is the hope. Expected back for Sunday’s game. Will be a big miss if it’s more serious than thought.

Shouldn't take much to be fired up for that :) I'll get me coat:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here