Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He is one of the main reasons there has been so much hate whipped up, using language such as traitor and betrayal.

I couldn't agree more. I have no respect for the man at all, and if he walked down my street I'd give him verbal abuse, but we are starting to see that hate spill over more and more. Perhaps it will teach him the consequences of his words early - before we have another Jo Cox on our hands.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1130527641654747137[/TWEET]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I couldn't agree more. I have no respect for the man at all, and if he walked down my street I'd give him verbal abuse, but we are starting to see that hate spill over more and more. Perhaps it will teach him the consequences of his words early - before we have another Jo Cox on our hands.

My dad was 15 when Oswald Mosely campaigned down Tooley Street in his armoured car. My dad promptly said '**** that' and joined the communist party. He didn't stay with them for long (different kinds of dick heads) but he had a lifelong scorn for right wing rabble rousers (especially minor public school twunts) who wet their pants at the first sign of the sort of violence they themselves have been encouraging.

Jan 30, 2008
My dad was 15 when Oswald Mosely campaigned down Tooley Street in his armoured car. My dad promptly said '**** that' and joined the communist party. He didn't stay with them for long (different kinds of dick heads) but he had a lifelong scorn for right wing rabble rousers (especially minor public school twunts) who wet their pants at the first sign of the sort of violence they themselves have been encouraging.
Drama queen H ,who's encouraging violence ??
regards
DR

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
If someone had thrown a milkshake over Soubry/any remain MP you would be claiming it as an example of fascist Brexit Britain ....

Anna Soubry doesn't promote conflict and distrust, produce posters aimed at fuelling racist xenophobia and associate immigration with the rape of English women. He knows what he's doing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Can’t argue with any of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Anna Soubry doesn't promote conflict and distrust, produce posters aimed at fuelling racist xenophobia and associate immigration with the rape of English women. He knows what he's doing.

...and Anna Soubry was quick and vociferous in condemning the behaviour of the missile throwing protestor. What a contrast with Farage!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Going well innit.

Brexiteers, your vote did this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48347371

That’s a massive leap of faith, British Steel has been going to the wall for years - you’ll be blaming Brexit for Debenhams, HMV, Select, Toys ‘R Us and many other failures.

British Steel hasn’t been able to compete with cheap imports from outside Europe, so staying in Europe wouldn’t make a scrap (metal) of difference!

There is a very good article in the FT*. titled "The long, slow decline of the British Steel industry", if you care to search for it. It may enlighten you, unless you just wish to carry on with cheap point scoring...

*can't seem to add link, without it taking you to the subscription page for the FT...

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
After 3 years of watching various Leave voters going round in circles getting increasingly angry that they haven't got Brexit, I will try to help and explain in simple terms what you need to do in order to get your Brexit. It really isn't that complicated.

The referendum was won by a small majority.

The Government which are trying to implement Brexit also have a small majority.

There are two feasible options for Brexit,
1.'No deal' and a Border in NI,
2 A deal with a Customs Union, (you can call it 'backstop' if you prefer).
(Note: I said feasible, there are huge financial, infrastructure, lead times, economic and political issues associated with the first option, so we will stick with feasible).

There are three 'groups' of leavers
1 'No Deal',
2 'Customs Union'
3 'Don't care/understand'

These three groups need to agree which Brexit they want in order to maintain the small majorities from the referendum and in parliament. If you keep on voting against one another, you will not maintain any majority you had and you will not get Brexit.

The EU, Remainers, Squealing Pigs © [MENTION=18265]LadySeagull[/MENTION] , Undemocratic Loons © [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] , could not stop Brexit if you could simply agree what it is you want. The only people stopping Brexit are yourselves :shrug:

Hope this helps

Carry on

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Agree.

In all seriousness, and as much as I can't stand what the man represents, I do worry about where this will lead. The politicians and media have sewn an undercurrent of hate and that's starting to bubble up.

As a result, I'm not laughing at this stunt. The guy has a right to have a point of view and that point of view needs to be challenged without throwing stuff about.

Yep, this could have been acid. I can't believe that some people on here find it funny or an opportunity for a cheap gag! You may hate him, but there is no way you can condone this sort of behaviour...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mark my words ff anyone luzzed a milkshake at me, they'd be drinking their next one through a straw.

Not my joke :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here