Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV for free!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But that was before the advert this evening that appears to show it is free. Well until [MENTION=23140]Albion[/MENTION]37 came along and spoiled the party.

Everything is so confusing these days.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We are delighted to offer Audio match commentary of men's First team fixtures, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup.

For the opening two fixtures against Watford and West Ham, this will be offered free to all.

Subsequently we are planning to offer this service to supporters as a subscription on a seasonal basis. Details of how to sign up for this service will be released after the West Ham fixture.

For previous subscribers to Seagulls TV, you will not need to pay for non-live video access for 2019/20 season. If live matches are available to stream on this site we will provide details nearer the time of how to watch.

We hope you enjoy the new season with MyAlbion TV.

Not of great interest I will be at the games

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We are delighted to offer Audio match commentary of men's First team fixtures, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup.

For the opening two fixtures against Watford and West Ham, this will be offered free to all.

Subsequently we are planning to offer this service to supporters as a subscription on a seasonal basis. Details of how to sign up for this service will be released after the West Ham fixture.

For previous subscribers to Seagulls TV, you will not need to pay for non-live video access for 2019/20 season. If live matches are available to stream on this site we will provide details nearer the time of how to watch.

We hope you enjoy the new season with MyAlbion TV.

Not of great interest I will be at the games

Hmm, I enjoy highlights of games we win even if I have seen them live.

I wonder if it means all previous subscribers to Seagulls TV? I stopped subscribing last year as the service was so bad.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmm, I enjoy highlights of games we win even if I have seen them live.

I wonder if it means all previous subscribers to Seagulls TV? I stopped subscribing last year as the service was so bad.

Reading that, it seems as though it's the commentary that's going to be chargeable so for those outside the Radio Sussex area. Like you, I like the highlights after the games, especially when there's a contentious issue, so I can see what's actually happened.
Some of the interviews are worth a watch, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here