Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The press embargo was 13:00.

I'm guessing (as I've not looked) the club put it out a few minutes earlier than that so they were the first.

#BARBEROUT :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who was it that said appointing Potter meant that we'd have no money to spend in the transfer window, as we'd already spent it on changing manager, and Potter was known for achieving results on a shoe-string?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Crack on with the striker now please boys!
If it's Samatta he's at AFCON until July 1st at the earliest - so no medical before then.

I don't realistically expect anyone else in before the plane leaves for Austria - but you never can tell.

:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who was it that said appointing Potter meant that we'd have no money to spend in the transfer window, as we'd already spent it on changing manager, and Potter was known for achieving results on a shoe-string?

Fail to sign a striker and we’ll be ****ed anyway regardless of how much we have spent on other positions :smile:

Potter may be good but he’ll be a manager of Messiah proportions if he can turn any of our development players into PL ready effective strikers.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I wouldn think that TB would agree with you about the relegation. I go to watch BHA win if they can do it in style that is a bonus but the result is the be all and end of as regards the enjoyment and flowing football comes a very poor 2nd.

Exactly, it’s all about winning and staying in the league. I want us to stay there for as long as possible, couldn’t give a shit if we look good doing it.

Who’s ever gone to Brighton to watch attractive football? :lolol:

All the fans that just stop going (STH’s), would they not turn up if we had 3 must win home games to stay up just because it’s too depressing/frustrating?

That’s exactly when the team need you most...to support them!

We are supporters, we’re there to get behind the team. It’s not the theatre.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If it's Samatta he's at AFCON until July 1st at the earliest - so no medical before then.

I don't realistically expect anyone else in before the plane leaves for Austria - but you never can tell.

Noooo, we need completely unfounded rumours, come on this is NSC.

Anyway, my mate's Brother, drinks with a bloke who went to school with the lady who ironed Lee Steele's shorts, back in the day, he said we're getting Giroud because when we played them recently he didn't play.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Exactly, it’s all about winning and staying in the league. I want us to stay there for as long as possible, couldn’t give a shit if we look good doing it.

Who’s ever gone to Brighton to watch attractive football? :lolol:

All the fans that just stop going (STH’s), would they not turn up if we had 3 must win home games to stay up just because it’s too depressing/frustrating?

That’s exactly when the team need you most...to support them!

We are supporters, we’re there to get behind the team. It’s not the theatre.

Oh yes it is ..... a tale of two cities ...... Leicester & Manchester
Much ado about nothing ....... Palace
The Comedy of Errors ... Palace

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Is there anything in the Samatta rumours or are people making assumptions because our scouts were seen at Genk?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Twofold excitement, here:

1) Should spell the end of first team football for our record signing.
2) One step closer to Winstanley's ejection. Preferably from the county.

At least the new lad can be assured that he hasn’t been singed to be turned into a glorified full back [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Indulge me a moment

So assuming a 4-2-3-1 (a big assumption) we could go for a "blue arrows" strike force of pure pace along the lines of

Knocky Trossard Solly
Andone

Or perhaps he appears in the inside left channel in a more measured approach

Knocky Gross Trossard
Murray

There's plenty of other players I've left out of this. Options, options

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Or were they just referring to how his surname sounds. Hazard, Trossard. Is he the closest SOUNDING player?

Ah, yes. I see now. My bad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here