Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Obviously very spectacular, yet also slightly underwhelming after Episode 2 set the scene so beautifully.

Perhaps more surprises are in store for the next 3 episodes.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Great episode, but I did think a few more characters would die.

Jaime, Davos, Sam, Brienne, Pod, Gendry, The Hound, Tormund, Beric, Grey Worm, Jorah and Edd were in the thick of the fighting from the start and only three of them died.

Meaningful deaths for Melisandre, Theon and Lyanna Mormont though.

And what about Ghost?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent. Will watch it again once the sun is down to pick up more of the details in the darkness.

I expected more of a massacre - which will only mean 1 thing. Episode 4 will start with a couple of deaths - and not many characters have their 'plot armour' anymore.

The only thing I now hope for in the next 3 episodes is the return of Jaqen H'Ghar.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Excellent. Will watch it again once the sun is down to pick up more of the details in the darkness.

I expected more of a massacre - which will only mean 1 thing. Episode 4 will start with a couple of deaths - and not many characters have their 'plot armour' anymore.

The only thing I now hope for in the next 3 episodes is the return of Jaqen H'Ghar.

Makes me think Cersei is going to give us MUCH more reason to hate her before the season is out.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We got off lightly with the character deaths.

I thought for a second the Night King was going to kneel in front of Bran for the biggest twist in TV history, but it didn't happen.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very good. Very intense but I feel somewhat short changed. It is lacking a real what the **** moment in the past few seasons.

It is a little run of the mill without the writing of GRR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not convinced everything will turn out as it currently seems. All a little too easy. There could still be a big twist with The Night King.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did they lose the lighting in the last episode? Watching on an Ipad I had no idea what was going on for half the episode, just a lot of grunting and fighting :down:

Occasionally lit up by fire breathing dragons

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did they lose the lighting in the last episode? Watching on an Ipad I had no idea what was going on for half the episode, just a lot of grunting and fighting :down:

Occasionally lit up by fire breathing dragons

After season 1 they decided to be much more naturalistic with the lighting. If there's no natural light source it will look dark. Previously they'd had things such as candles and street lamps, but you don't tend to get them on a battlefield. Doesn't really make it more watchable, but that was the thinking.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/...season-8-episode-3-battle-of-winterfell-dark/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here