Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] From Withdean to Wembley...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is only a Semi final.

Come on. Even Chesterfield got to a semi.

Lets talk once we reach the final.

This.

"Pre-order your embroidered Wembley shirt by tomorrow" email received from the club.

Anyone getting a 'FA Cup Semi Finalists' tattoo? On their face? ???

Or a bottle of this:

SemillonHV11.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is only a Semi final.

This.

"Pre-order your embroidered Wembley shirt by tomorrow" email received from the club.

Or a bottle of this:

I̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶p̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶ ̶U̶ ̶d̶e̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶.̶

Actually, the last week, I have been absolutely buzzing, when Solly's goal went in I almost fainted such was the level of my excitement, I hardly slept the night we beat Millwall, and the night before I was able to order my ticket was a write-off as well. In the queue for the tickets, my emotional state was highly charged and I harboured irrational fears that I would somehow not achieve the transaction.

How can a semi not be a big deal when the previous one happened when I was 16 and supposed to be revising my O'levels? Now I am 52 and very surprisingly, that 16 year old has returned, a revenant echo of the past, when all things seemed possible for the mighty Albion. Little did I know that our journey would thereafter, on the whole be so tough and glorious, but here we are, the world at our feet, with a great chance of beating City and ending up in the final and finally laying the ghost of 'And Smith must score' to rest. :albion2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This.

Or a bottle of this:

View attachment 106435

It is only a Semi final.

Its the first time we have played properly at new Wembley, Spurs doesn't count as that was a 10% that's all that's allowed turnout for a league game. For years I have talked about the 83 cup final and in two weeks time my daughter who was born over a decade after those two games will get to experience an occasion a little bit similar to that. Yes the history books will show us as semi final losers who nobody will remember if we do lose but just maybe with 33,000 odd positive supporters in the stadium we might do something special. We might never get that chance again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We might never get that chance again.

We will. We are on the up. We may yet get there this season. But I'm not going to glue a celebratory balloon to my forehead on the offchance we might. AND I will probably be dead before you, so my stoicism and restraint are even more measured. I am serene. I will not be wearing a 'ha ha citeh' T shirt under my Donatello.

Actually.....I might do that. Would be classic to get that on MOTD, my annoying face smirking smugly at Gabi Logan. Up with the Donatello vintage 98 shirt, out with the Ha Ha Citeh.

Strange....I can think about almost nothing but the cup final right now. Sorry, semi final ('our cup final').

Better pull myself together. :hilton::wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here