Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Supporter Services

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I see some negativity on here regarding Support Services. I must have a different number I call or really strike lucky as every time I've had dealings with them they've been helpful, informative and solved whatever problem I've had. Premier League service guys, thank you!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Pretty sure nearly all mention of them I've seen on here, after someone has actually had dealings with them, is positive. They do a great job.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see some negativity on here regarding Support Services. I must have a different number I call or really strike lucky as every time I've had dealings with them they've been helpful, informative and solved whatever problem I've had. Premier League service guys, thank you!

Not seen it but would be surprised - never anything other than helpful and responsive in my experience. In fact, a lot of the 'club negativity' would be avoided if people used them more.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They've always been brilliant in my dealings with them. Last season when I somehow managed to lose my season ticket card on the way to the Palace game, they really came good in a crisis.

I was even inclined earlier this season to email Paul Barber personally to sing their praises, to which he replied and CC'd them in, due to them leaving a goodie bag (Scarf, birthday card, and fixture card) on my seat on my birthday.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Interesting first responses and maybe I'm going senile, I thought there was a good few on here who had encountered problems, glad to hear that it's not so.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Interesting first responses and maybe I'm going senile, I thought there was a good few on here who had encountered problems, glad to hear that it's not so.

Think there are a tiny minority of VERY vocal moaners but most people don't share that view.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Dealt with them today in fact. I have never had a problem and they are bloody brilliant, It is usually me being stupid rather than them and they are never anything but polite and helpful

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Dealt with them today in fact. I have never had a problem and they are bloody brilliant, It is usually me being stupid rather than them and they are never anything but polite and helpful

Exactly. After my hip op, they really went the extra mile -not literally -to help me. Other phone calls have similarly been met with willing assistance.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've never had to call them...what happens to you guys that means you have to call them so often

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Shocking service called them to have the new guy next to me removed to a new location simply because his mustard pullover offends me and he spends the 90 minutes on his phone checking the Spurs result, no help whatsoever :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here