Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Spurs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
how the f*** can any Brighton supporter want them to win. tw&t

I think that, to be fair to Dwayne, much as it pains me to do so, he thinks we have a better chance of progressing in the cup if we get drawn against the Croydon massive rather than Spuds. :shrug:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Palace do tend to dive in with late tackles, we need to drive at them.

D

Deleted member 2719

Speroni needs hurting, in the nicest possible way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't doubt that but as a club doesn't look like they think the F.A cup is a priority.
Understood.
I would fancy our chances against that Spurs line up........oops West Brom, we couldn't overcome their KIDS![/QUOTE]Yeah, but unlike Spurs, West Brom weren't kind enough to just stick there hand up in the box to give away a penalty.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Spurs are by far the better side everywhere on the pitch except in the box, where they've been abysmal.

EDIT - that should be boxes, not box.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Triggaaar;8754901........are by far the better side everywhere on the pitch except in the box said:
Sounds like a commentary on yesterday’s game at the Amex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m with [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION]. This is a great result. Three of the top six will soon be out and only six or seven PL teams in the last 16. Surely the odds say one non top six team is going to get a very winnable path to the final. This is an amazing chance for any PL team in the hat to have a go at winning the competition. It also means Palace might just take their eye off the ball in the relegation battle too.
Fair, but I don't think Palace are really in a relegation battle.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BG will be beside himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here