Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where are you watching the big game tomorrow?

Where are you watching England v Tunisia

• At work

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • At home

Votes: 94 56.6%
  • At friends/family

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • At local pub

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • At the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won’t be watch

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.4%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Unfortunately, bedside tv here is outsourced to hospedia. They give great tv for terrestrial channels from 8 to 12. Then £7.90 per day for other channels. Sky sports & Bt sports are extra. Overall the full package costs about 75 per week

Do they have free WiFi?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unfortunately, bedside tv here is outsourced to hospedia. They give great tv for terrestrial channels from 8 to 12. Then £7.90 per day for other channels. Sky sports & Bt sports are extra. Overall the full package costs about 75 per week

Hope you didn't leave your car in the hospital car park.....normally if you had a problem with an arm and a leg you'd expect the hospital to fix them; instead they take one of each in charges...:shrug:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
One thing is for sure, I won't be watching it live. Working all day means I'll have to catch up with the other two recorded games before I watch ours, to avoid spoilers.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully not on my iPhone whilst stuck on a Thameslink train!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
In a yet to be decided pub in Ipswich where I am teaching some fellers all about analogue private circuits and modems (yes, some places still use them).

graysgull

Aug 23, 2003
Hope you didn't leave your car in the hospital car park.....normally if you had a problem with an arm and a leg you'd expect the hospital to fix them; instead they take one of each in charges...:shrug:
No, I came in by cab. I have a sky mobile account, with a fair chunk of rolled over bandwith, but streaming tv gobbles that at a massive rate so I am being careful to ensure I can use the internet. Will pay for the games that I have interest In, but will be selective. Wishing now that I had paid for today, as it would have been sweet watching Germany lose.[emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, I came in by cab. I have a sky mobile account, with a fair chunk of rolled over bandwith, but streaming tv gobbles that at a massive rate so I am being careful to ensure I can use the internet. Will pay for the games that I have interest In, but will be selective. Wishing now that I had paid for today, as it would have been sweet watching Germany lose.[emoji23]

Cool. Good luck with whatever you are having done :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I honestly don't even know when it is on, nor do I have much interest in watching it. You just know they will be bang average and it will be nil-all...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpg
Getting the beer in for the footie

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here