Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Special Amnesty for Palace Fans on NSC....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm sure you're hurting, good on you for posting (I think you did after the last game too). No doubt you dish it out when it goes your way, and you're man enough to take it when it doesn't. Fans like you should be welcome IMO. Some of the others should be binned off, they're just trolls.

Yep, a good and honest poster who is actually like the palace fans I know.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They’re too busy elsewhere, in pain.

33248275-7E62-4545-AFC3-775858EB1006.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No amnesty required.

We could query Knockhaert still being on the pitch, you could justifiably argue that Dann’s Holding should have been a penalty. We could argue number of shots, you could point out two great goals.

It won’t change a thing, both teams got what they deserved on the day.

It’s going to be a long trip home.
Bit naughty from Knockaert, but you’d have loved it if the roles were reversed though.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
No amnesty required.

We could query Knockhaert still being on the pitch, you could justifiably argue that Dann’s Holding should have been a penalty. We could argue number of shots, you could point out two great goals.

It won’t change a thing, both teams got what they deserved on the day.

It’s going to be a long trip home.

Think Mr Putdown has nailed it.
Hopefully we may play again in the cup but though I think you will beat Millwall I don't fancy our chances at Watford.
Well done and enjoy your win.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It’s going to be a painful 6 months or so for the dimmer variety of CP fan. What a shame.

Well....there is still a nagging doubt in my mind re potential FA Cup semi finals, should we be lucky enough to get there....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hopefully we may play again in the cup but though I think you will beat Millwall I don't fancy our chances at Watford.
Well done and enjoy your
Thanks and respect for your post

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
I give it when we win so have to take it when we lose. Outplayed and outfought over those two games and you have more than deserved the wins. Painful. I don't think I could handle a game at Wembley. We have looked totally stale playing you this season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]?

Dougie?

DOUGIE!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Well done and enjoy your win.

"Hopefully we may play again in the cup" - I hope not...my heart couldn't take the strain. But fair play to you and Mr Putdown for being reasonable...

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Tbf they're not hiding on the FB banter group. Most of them are being pretty gracious and taking all the well deserved gloating on the chin.

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
I'm glad I was at work yesterday now so I didn't have to witness it. But you got the job done, took the three points and the double, something I'd love to be gloating about at work today, however the pleasure is all yours this season. I'm just glad we didn't draw you at home in the cup too as we clearly couldn't beat an egg at Selhurst, awful home form, worst in the league surely.

Anyhow, well done and enjoy, I'm sure I'll be hearing all about it from the Brighton lot at work today :down::bowdown::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here