Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Towns most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
DiGHLL4XkAAcmOU.jpg

No disrespect Emma, you may be one of the nations favourite morning Disc Jockeys, but it’ll be us calling your song :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be chomping at the bit to get after your Yorkshire Championship in waiting whippet racing cannon fodder. Three points are absolutely priceless and we are he’ll bent on getting them in our relentless battle for the promised land of EPL 2019/20 football.

Another full house and raucous Amex awaits so those of you lucky enough to have tickets, do your bit and raise the roof for the boys on what could be a season defining day.
:ascarf:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Obviously a lady with many assets, not sure who she is though.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What a curious looking woman. Do any of you boys really find that attractive? I might do a bit of research and see if I can find a tasty bit of Huddersfield beefcake for us gals.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What a curious looking woman. Do any of you boys really find that attractive? I might do a bit of research and see if I can find a tasty bit of Huddersfield beefcake for us gals.

Blonde hair and big boobs so I'm assuming you'll find quite a few here that like her.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
One for the ladies

0C64E079-1C75-4D0A-8A73-C87BC9E71704.jpeg

Stan Wathlebottom, age 41, hobbies, whippet worrying, ferret feeling, and Terrier tormenting.

Also a Huddersfield Town STH.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Spot on for me :love:

Anyway, who is she?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
C8p4_oTXcAA3oWH.jpg

Emma Jones, local radio disc jockey in Yorkshire, soon to be unemployed.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
She is very, VERY, beautiful but to me it's more important how a lady is on the inside. Jesus ****ing Christ would I like to get inside her.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here