• Absolutely anyone at all other than Boris Johnson

Votes: 354 76.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Quite predictable debate tonight none of the candidates came up with any plan for Brexit "we just need believe more"

The exception was Rory who is at least trying to think outside the box

Raab had a bit of shocker I thought, all the rest didn't like the idea of shutting down parliament to force Brexit through

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Quite predictable debate tonight none of the candidates came up with any plan for Brexit "we just need believe more"

The exception was Rory who is at least trying to think outside the box

Raab had a bit of shocker I thought, all the rest didn't like the idea of shutting down parliament to force Brexit through

If no agreement is accepted and the 31st Oct comes around do you think the conservative government will commit suicide? Another extension? They wouldn't get voted in in another ten years as government.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If no agreement is accepted and the 31st Oct comes around do you think the conservative government will commit suicide? Another extension? They wouldn't get voted in in another ten years as government.

Well

on 23rd March they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 12th April they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 31st October they have the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend

1kg-fudge-box-choose-your-own-flavours--579-p.jpg

What flavour do you fancy ???

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm sure he'll will win but lot of people in the country don't trust him.

How many kids does he have, 5 or 7?

Who cares as long as he can afford them emotionally and economically? I don't care if you left a partner to become trans and stuff (If you had), why worry?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well

on 23rd March they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 12th April they had the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend - and they fudged and extended
on 31st October they have the choice of deal with Customs Union, 'No deal' with NI Border or fudge and extend

View attachment 111598

What flavour do you fancy ???

Come on smug bugger, do you think you will keep extending until you defeat us leaving the shackles of the EU? What do YOU want from the EU? Bearing in mind of course national self control is planned to not exist eventually. Is that what you want?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its likely to be out of the Tories hands unless the right wing loons can be brought to heel, parliament numbers haven't changed.

That aside some in Europe are getting tired of the problem child that can't get its house in order, they might say foxtrot oscar if we don't go for the agreement.

I think if France was leaving and behaving the way we are, wonder what our view would be?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who cares as long as he can afford them emotionally and economically? I don't care if you left a partner to become trans and stuff (If you had), why worry?

I'm ain't trying to be PM, Alexander ain't fit for the job, Trump Lite...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Come on smug bugger, do you think you will keep extending until you defeat us leaving the shackles of the EU? What do YOU want from the EU? Bearing in mind of course national self control is planned to not exist eventually. Is that what you want?

What I want will have no bearing on what is going to happen. I told you, I'm simply a bemused bystander stating the bleedin obvious, just as I did nearly 8 months ago :shrug:

So, 4 and a half months until we leave

More fudge ?

View attachment 102055

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

And two years before that

I really can't see anything beyond the three options

1/ Soft Brexit with No borders and Customs Union

2/ No agreement and NI border with WTO

3/ Withdraw article 50

Shirley, any negotiation now will only be minor fine-tuning on one of the above

And despite what I may say about Mystic Meg it doesn't take a genius to figure out the blindingly obvious :)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Its likely to be out of the Tories hands unless the right wing loons can be brought to heel, parliament numbers haven't changed.

That aside some in Europe are getting tired of the problem child that can't get its house in order, they might say foxtrot oscar if we don't go for the agreement.

I think if France was leaving and behaving the way we are, wonder what our view would be?

Parliament doesn't need to agree. If the 31st comes around we are out. Default.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What I want will have no bearing on what is going to happen. I told you, I'm simply a bemused bystander stating the bleedin obvious, just as I did nearly 8 months ago :shrug:

And two years before that

You are no byestander!

Ps it has not gone unnoticed that you completely failed to answer the question!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

We're talking about a man about to become the Prime Minister. Wasn't May announced the 14th most important person in the WHOLE WORLD by Forbes (2018)?
The 14th most important person in this world, and our flag bearer and representative. You really don't think things like his absolute womanising have any importance? You don't think they're an awful reflection on him, as a man (not to mention as a leader).

It just beggars belief. Beggars belief we're even having these discussions. BORIS ****ING JOHNSON!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Parliament doesn't need to agree. If the 31st comes around we are out. Default.

You are no byestander!

Ps it has not gone unnoticed that you completely failed to answer the question!

I'm trying to explain to you that what you or I want really isn't going to effect anything.

I really don't think you have any understanding of what 'no deal' means (and you are not alone in that) but that is undermining all the judgements you are making on what you think will happen and so your predictions will continue to be wrong. Sorry :shrug:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I really don't think you understand what 'no deal' means (and you are not alone in that) but that is undermining all the judgements you are making on what you think will happen. Sorry :shrug:

You are talking gibberish. Answer my EU based question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here