Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daniel James

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
That was one game, because of injuries to other players. Despite scoring a couple of goals against abysmal opposition , the Dutch opted to never play him there again. Doesn't that tell you something? He's not creative enough to play as a number 10.

He's a steady centre midfielder, who can receive and recycle. He's not an attacker and he is definitely not a defensive midfielder.

See above

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It worked whats wrong with seeing if it can work.

Did it work ?

He scored a couple of tap ins against a very poor side.

The fact as someone said he was never played there again might tell you everything you need to know. I like Propper and think he is a great player, however he hasn’t shown me any of the abilities you need to play as a No10 if I’m honest.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
That was one game, because of injuries to other players. Despite scoring a couple of goals against abysmal opposition , the Dutch opted to never play him there again. Doesn't that tell you something? He's not creative enough to play as a number 10.

He's a steady centre midfielder, who can receive and recycle. He's not an attacker and he is definitely not a defensive midfielder.

Harsh... Holland have better players ofcourse in that position, but it also tells me he can play in that position and score goals. Certainly more than he has for us so far anyway.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Man U is an incredible move for James, well done to him. I'll be keeping a close eye on OGS comments when he does sign about where he sees him in his first year at the club

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here