Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watford are no match for Citeh

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Err, I think that's another record chalked up by the mighty Rams!

I don't think I've ever seen a less celebrated cup final goal. Depressing, the state of our game....

the way it's going

might be getting that monkey of your back

BTW good luck in the play offs

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It’s a funny thing. But I have no interest. I could watch a team do the treble and I’m just so bored with Man C and their billions, that I’m not interested and I’m sitting in the garden with a beer.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Err, I think that's another record chalked up by the mighty Rams!

I don't think I've ever seen a less celebrated cup final goal. Depressing, the state of our game....

Good game midweek...i was confident backed you at 16/5 before the game and got a little more at 11/1 when you went one down.....hard to call the final....well worth watching though!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The whole Club Wembley thing is an embarrassment with so many empty seats. The ticket holders could surely return them for charity sale or something if they don't want to attend?

They should re-allocate the seats at the back. It’s pointless having the best seats in the stadium left empty for every game.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
This is often what happens when not so great teams have a go against top sides. Not to say that I dont want us to be more attacking next season but we need to pick our moments and still be as organised and good defensively.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It’s a funny thing. But I have no interest. I could watch a team do the treble and I’m just so bored with Man C and their billions, that I’m not interested and I’m sitting in the garden with a beer.

You are so disinterested that you are posting about it during the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here