Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Oh oh jezzas gone and done it

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Perhaps he was referring to the £2 billion of tax payers money thrown away yesterday

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BBC saying a spokesman says he said "stupid people".

Absolute tosh. When you say people your lips go together twice to pronounce the p. Saying woman is just the inside of the lips together although the m would mean pressing the lips together in a different movement.
Still they lie.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got caught bang to rights on the lunchtime news. It'll require some Houdini-like superskills to wriggle out of this one.

Just don't understand why he'd want to ('wriggle out'). Just own it. "I called her a stupid woman. She is a woman, and I find her current position on the topic utterly stupid".

The end.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Absolute tosh. When you say people your lips go together twice to pronounce the p. Saying woman is just the inside of the lips together although the m would mean pressing the lips together in a different movement.
Still they lie.

Can we not bring lips into it.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Still they lie.

Agree. The 'p' movement would have been seen three times if he had said 'stuPid PeoPle' , and he is clearly not doing that.

Trying to slither out of it is even more nauseating, he should just say he meant it and move on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just don't understand why he'd want to ('wriggle out'). Just own it. "I called her a stupid woman. She is a woman, and I find her current position on the topic utterly stupid".

The end.

Can alleged racists use the same get out?

He is a diver. He is black. I think he's a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here