Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got video of Knock's showboat where he sent 3 defenders for a hotdog?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Thank you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. No idea why neither the 10 nor 20 minute edits on Seagull Player has this. I'm (supposed to be) working, so just FFed through both versions looking for this, as it was the main thing I wanted to rewatch from last night.

I'm pretty sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] posted a video on twitter of the gk howler on the night of the game. Pretty sure I als heard the (amateurish) commentary from the Seagulls Player team. What's that all about?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

Last edited:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ive had a thought about our horrendously poor free kicks, and I reckon I've got it sussed.

For the next free kick, Duffy gives Bruno a leg up onto the crossbar.
Bruno then tantalising dangles his right foot into the apex of post and crossbar.

Then Dunk takes the free kick.

Simple when you think about.

Won't work.................................Teams will spring the ''offside trap''

Falls down before even that, technically.

The 'leg-up' part - one player physically lifting a team-mate - is against the rules, too...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Falls down before even that, technically.

The 'leg-up' part - one player physically lifting a team-mate - is against the rules, too...
It doesn't have to happen while the ball is 'live'.

Duffy can sling Bruno up there while the wall is being formed.
I guess Bruno's foot will be off-side, so he'll either have to pull it away during Dunk's run up, or have a hole in the top of the net to poke his foot through.

Either way these are hardly insurmountable problems, I suggest we run it up the flag pole and see who salutes.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brilliant. I searched for ages, for that last night, and couldn't find it anywhere. Which team was it against, again? Was it Derby?

Yes it was Derby.

My memory said it was their keeper who took the free kick but I don't think it is so it s"only" 9 players offside and not the full house

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
His bit of skill with 3 around him was quality . He does something every game that has a wow factor! His first touch is better than anyone I've ever seen play for Brighton (even Vicente) easily the best player in the division

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
BHAFC (@OfficialBHAFC)
15/09/2016, 12:59
Anthony Knockaert showed his skills on Tuesday night for #BHAFC. pic.twitter.com/BifR8KdyaB

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
BHAFC (@OfficialBHAFC)
15/09/2016, 12:59
Anthony Knockaert showed his skills on Tuesday night for #BHAFC. pic.twitter.com/BifR8KdyaB

The club have put it on YouTube, and the Championship Twitter feed has picked it up.

[tweet]776411912783429632[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here