Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23 - 25/8

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Shocked there were a few on here predicting arsenal wins. Getting absolutely murdered !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Man City 1-0. Lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch.

Walker has committed two 'at least yellow' card challenges and only has one yellow card. First came in late after Ake had played the ball and kicked his ankle, the second was running with the ball, put a bit to much on one tap, ake cleared it and Walker followed through and looked to me to be a bit of a stamp on Ake's foot as he clattered him in one of the replays. Second one got a yellow.

Bournemouth got in behind down the flank, ederson came out, missed the ball, with his leg up waist high took out king(?) could have been a red. Free kick swung in, eventually cleared and Man City went up the other end and scored.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Man City 1-0. Lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch.

Walker has committed two 'at least yellow' card challenges and only has one yellow card. First came in late after Ake had played the ball and kicked his ankle, the second was running with the ball, put a bit to much on one tap, ake cleared it and Walker followed through and looked to me to be a bit of a stamp on Ake's foot as he clattered him in one of the replays. Second one got a yellow.

Bournemouth got in behind down the flank, ederson came out, missed the ball, with his leg up waist high took out king(?) could have been a red. Free kick swung in, eventually cleared and Man City went up the other end and scored.

You clearly know nothing about premier league football we all know that Man City are the leading man in the pantomime and so can never do anything wrong...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Plucky losing to Petro Dollars, bookies win again.

If ever you check out ManC’s odds, they go into every match at remarkably low prices. Next up:
H Brighton 1/9
A Norwich 3/14

Has there ever been an English club so dominant, season after season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here