Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Only 200 plus seats available so of course club will release east upper today. Mad not done at weekend when people were available to book. Sure many have now made alternative . With our blip in leage club seem less and less interested. Just trying to save a few k on staffing cost yet there is £160k prize money on game.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I've made this point repeatedly about the Albion's ticket sale policy. There will be less-regular fans who look at scarce availability at times like these, see mainly odd tickets, figure they're too late and decide not to come and do something else.

Yes but the club shifts an awful lot of tickets in the days leading up to cup games right up to the day itself (presumably a fair few of those are walk up rather than ST holders holding fire), and presumably of those most are "less regular fans" .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just open the ****ing mill hill p&r ffs

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Just open the ****ing mill hill p&r ffs

Not sure if your post was a joke I'd missed, but in case not, the original ticketing press release said "Park & ride will be in operation at the Racecourse and Mill Road."

Its definitely open and therefore chill (unless it was a joke).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As of 9:28 Monday morning a block of 111 seats have been released in E1E which is the block on the half way line. Where did they come from? This block has been sold out for days.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I was supposed to be playing February medal, and gave it up to go the the albion.

The steward on the mill hill busses said that depending on the ticket sales, will persuade them to open mill hill. If not, I may be offering my ticket to mates.....

Don't want the hassle really of trying to get to and from the ground

Well the stewards were wrong!! See my post above.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As of 9:28 Monday morning a block of 111 seats have been released in E1E which is the block on the half way line. Where did they come from? This block has been sold out for days.

They often keep blocks for family and guests of players and staff etc. typically in the east stand, hence you see players at the end waving and going over to that section (where their lounge is for afterwards). I think they're given a deadline to take them up, if not they're put on sale.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
East Upper doesn't appear to be there online ?

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
I can see the ESU open, but can't select the blue blocks for ESU, but can on what is left on the lower ones??

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not sure if your post was a joke I'd missed, but in case not, the original ticketing press release said "Park & ride will be in operation at the Racecourse and Mill Road."

Its definitely open and therefore chill (unless it was a joke).

Not according to the stewards on Saturday, the chief steward said it was closed unless they were told by the club and on Saturday they had been told they were waiting to see how ticket sales were.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not according to the stewards on Saturday, the chief steward said it was closed unless they were told by the club and on Saturday they had been told they were waiting to see how ticket sales were.

Many, many people will have bought tickets relying upon what the club stated in it's original press release. If Mill Road P&R doesn't now run people who bought tickets relying upon that statement should be entitled to a refund.

I would be amazed if some steward knows better than the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here