Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I was really really excited to sign him and it seemed like he'd be perfect for us, but I have to say his performances to date leave a lot to be desired. I'm coming to the conclusion we've signed a dud. I think the recruitment team's midas touch has deserted them and now there's only one outcome for the team this season. We pushed too hard too fast and its coming back to bite us, we should have consolidated first. I hope we can bounce back but the championship is a lottery

The Problem with Ali, is his inability to grab games by the horns. He just never really showed that CH winning spirit we needed. On a plus side, The Championship is a lottery but I'm sure we'll see the best of Ali in that division. Every cloud has a silver lining

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was really really excited to sign him and it seemed like he'd be perfect for us, but I have to say his performances to date leave a lot to be desired. I'm coming to the conclusion we've signed a dud. I think the recruitment team's midas touch has deserted them and now there's only one outcome for the team this season. We pushed too hard too fast and its coming back to bite us, we should have consolidated first. I hope we can bounce back but the championship is a lottery

You forgot that he’s too short

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
The Problem with Ali, is his inability to grab games by the horns. He just never really showed that CH winning spirit we needed. On a plus side, The Championship is a lottery but I'm sure we'll see the best of Ali in that division. Every cloud has a silver lining

I think he may have been overwhelmed by CH's histrionics on the sidelines - seemed to really throw him off his game this season. We need him to settle into the squad and come to terms with our volatile manager in order to maximise our chances of getting out of the Championship

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back

He seems to have been around for ever but I can't recall a single game where he's come close to scoring.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Could someone post the Sky Sports link that says nothing we don't already know again as I haven't read it in a few minutes.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm coming to the conclusion we've signed a dud. I hope we can bounce back but the championship is a lottery

What does he do?

You forgot that he’s too short

The Problem with Ali, is his inability to grab games by the horns. He just never really showed that CH winning spirit we needed.

Actually he is too tall. We should have used the money to bring Ashley Barnes back.

I think he may have been overwhelmed by CH's histrionics on the sidelines - seemed to really throw him off his game this season. We need him to settle into the squad and come to terms with our volatile manager in order to maximise our chances of getting out of the Championship

He seems to have been around for ever but I can't recall a single game where he's come close to scoring.

I'll drive him back to Biggin Hill

I think we've got all the bases covered here. This is excellent. We're saving ourselves a LOT of time in future.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It has been bugging the crap out of m who Alireza looks like. Mrs T suggests this fine handsome gentleman:

doppelganger.jpg

even the smile is the same

ali.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So could we be breaking 2 records with this signing? record fee and record length of time to make the signing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here