Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Championship this weekend 3-6/12/15

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Imagine Chelsea spunking MILLIONS on the DONKEY Hector but they did :lolol:

I don't think Reading are quite in the same league, but we went after Vydra. I think it was a lucky escape, or maybe our team would have played to his strengths? I'm glad we were outbid.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
More injuries, loss of form, Jan transfer market doesn't work out, CH poached, bad luck. Derby Imploded after Xamas last season. It can happen.
CH is going nowhere and don't forget that Derby had a CLOWN for a manager last season.

A bit like the UK economy with Osborne in charge, they did well despite not because of the manager.

Once they hit a bad patch the CLOWN had no plan B (see England, Boro, Newcastle etc for further reading).

#CLOWN [emoji1]

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I hope the people who complain about the atmosphere about the Amex are watching this game - you can quite clearly hear the players.

Mind you, Sky are to blame. Games on a Thursday night :wrong:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hope the people who complain about the atmosphere about the Amex are watching this game - you can quite clearly hear the players.

Mind you, Sky are to blame. Games on a Thursday night :wrong:
It's at Reading, what do you expect? They can try blaming Sky but it doesn't wash.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
CH is going nowhere and don't forget that Derby had a CLOWN for a manager last season.

A bit like the UK economy with Osborne in charge, they did well despite not because of the manager.

Once they hit a bad patch the CLOWN had no plan B (see England, Boro, Newcastle etc for further reading).

#CLOWN [emoji1]

The wally with the brolly was really let down by his side conceding POOR goals.

Let's go 14 points ahead of Reading on Saturday :rock:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The wally with the brolly was really let down by his side conceding POOR goals.
The only thing let down was his massive ego (although that had already been inflated again by the interest from Newcastle, that's gone well btw). I think that's why his cheeks are so RED. THE CLOWN. [emoji6]

#CLOWN

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Clarke will be gone, I'm sure of it.

Bizarre evening. I've never seen a bunch of players want to play less for a manager than that. It was reflected in the attendance and atmosphere which was quiet even for our standards.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Bizarre evening. I've never seen a bunch of players want to play less for a manager than that. It was reflected in the attendance and atmosphere which was quiet even for our standards.
Lovely stuff. Good to hear.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

I thought the attendance was piss poor considering it was John Madejski's celebrating 25 years at the club tonight, even if the team and manager have enoyed the fans, they could turned up to show some appreciation for what he done for the club. It's not even if you are struggling, you could have gone in to the top 6 if got a win.

You probably would not have a club to support if not for him. Same goes for us with Dick knight and Tony Bloom.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well that's one result good for us so far. Waaaaay to early to discount anyone in the top half yet - point proven by Reading being 11 points behind us now and having played a game more...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we could be as low as 4th come Sunday night.....

that's scary.

But we wont be of course

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Good call.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=29434]theroyal[/MENTION] Who would you like to see take over?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here