Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Australia- 5th Ashes Test- The Oval- Thursday 12th September 2019

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That's the spirit eh. A bit more concussion and a bit more rain and the Ashes were there for England's taking :lol:

Just our injured best bowler in home conditions away from it being our ashes if you ask me, a sandpaper’s width if you might.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Broad bowling absolute junk, need to bowl spinners this is getting a little hairy don’t want to allow them to score quickly and get this down to under 120 or so with 4 wickets still left.

:lolol: The reverse curse worked, Cummins nicks off, 7 down.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
And another one! Spinners doing the damage as Leach gets Lyon 263-9.

Don't think the extra 30 minutes will be needed...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
And that’s the ashes, it’s been a pleasure fellas. Enjoyable series, some great moments some rubbish draw the fair result. Been a great summer of cricket overall.

Hopefully this doesn’t paper over the cracks and we can get our test team in better shape for the away tours coming.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't care if the cheats kept the Ashes, what a great test that was. Oval is generally kind to us. But who decided to play in Manchester in September? 'kin idiots.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Questions need to be asked about why Anderson played in the first Test, if Archer had played the whole series things might have been very different?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Questions need to be asked about why Anderson played in the first Test, if Archer had played the whole series things might have been very different?

Archer was injured, wasn't he?

Officially Man of the Match in this Test. :clap:

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I guess I have to get back to footy now, loved the cricket summer so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here