Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle Away Tickets

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Tickets on sale from this morning to all members. Bags of seats left across three blocks - hundreds in fact. Snapped mine up no problem, which is just as well because I'd already booked my flight up to Newcastle for that weekend.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I too looked at the possibility of flying but nothing from Gatwick so think it’s going to be a case of watching on t.v. Really pisses me off though as could do it by train had the match stayed at 3.p.m kick off. Really enjoyed this fixture last year, a long day but well worth it. Anyone going needs to visit the football shop near the ground which sells lots of football related memorabilia. Not just Newcastle related. Can’t remember it’s name but on route from Station.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I too looked at the possibility of flying but nothing from Gatwick so think it’s going to be a case of watching on t.v. Really pisses me off though as could do it by train had the match stayed at 3.p.m kick off. Really enjoyed this fixture last year, a long day but well worth it. Anyone going needs to visit the football shop near the ground which sells lots of football related memorabilia. Not just Newcastle related. Can’t remember it’s name but on route from Station.

The Back Page

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Clashes with 20 20 Finals day, so a waiting game, if Sussex somehow do not make it or if I do not get one of the 750 allocation for Edgebaston, could lose out on both.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got my seven tickets yesterday. Up in the gods, just how I like it.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just down from the ground it is.
Had a good chat with the bloke who runs it last year.
He doesn't go to games anymore as he reckoned Benitez was a dinosaur in his tactics and Ashley was a complete waste of skin.
Be interesting to hear his views on the season so far after we've played them.
Great shop for all sorts of footy memorabilia.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just down from the ground it is.
Had a good chat with the bloke who runs it last year.
He doesn't go to games anymore as he reckoned Benitez was a dinosaur in his tactics and Ashley was a complete waste of skin.
Be interesting to hear his views on the season so far after we've played them.
Great shop for all sorts of footy memorabilia.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That’s the one and they usually have some featured items based on whoever it is they are playing that day.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Fair from ideal, I’d have gone with others but 17.30 obviously means no trains home on the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is one place if you're going to make the effort to go to, to definitely have a night up there (if budget allows). Fantastic time on the last 2 or 3 occasions I've been. Really worth a bit extra to make a weekend of it, especially due to the distance. A real slog if just going purely for the game. Hope you are able to make it. Will be in The Three Bulls Heads pub on Percy Street from Midday. Cheap beer, lovely jubbly.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Looked at flying from Bristol - arrives Newcastle at 09:30 returning Sunday at 14:30 - alternative five hours in the train on Saturday and again on the Sunday coming back.

Sorry but is TV time for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here