Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Post just two songs that transport you all the way back to your youth when you hear them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Surprise of the thread, or am I being whooshed ? :smile:

Maybe posters could post their ages at the time. I was postings stuff from when I was 15 or 16 others seem to be posting between 19 and 25? VERY different memories between 15 and 25!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Surprise of the thread, or am I being whooshed ? :smile:

Maybe posters could post their ages at the time. I was postings stuff from when I was 15 or 16 others seem to be posting between 19 and 25? VERY different memories between 15 and 25!

If it was 15/16 then it would be

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Needles and Pins from when I lived near Preston Park station. Had a poster on my bedroom wall.
Good Vibrations - first heard on the car radio from when a mate of my step dad’s used to escape from his house of girls and take me to Albion away games in his Ford Consul.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Airport : The Motors
This was always on the radio during my first ever summer job working in the cafe at the Devils Dyke Hotel. Met a beautiful Italian girl but unfortunately she was already spoken for and she wouldn't have been interested anyway because I was just a boy four years younger than her and she was already in the flush of womanhood.

https://youtu.be/SU5buMgojTo

Come on Eileen
Another summer job four years later working on the gate at the Palace Pier. The Italian girl from the Devils Dyke and I had kept in touch and I arranged for her to work on the pier in the photo kiosk when she came over for that summer. She was still beautiful and spoken for with the same one as before, although no longer as happily, and I was still four years younger than her although no longer a boy. It was that summer we consummated what became our relationship. Come on Eileen was played on the radio throughout that summer.

*https://youtu.be/ASwge9wc-eI

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Every time Nutbush City Limits by Ike & Tina Turner is played it takes me back to 1973 Top Rank and it was my 1st record I danced to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here