Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So many armchair jobbies think they know better than the manager and all the other professionals at the club.

It's such a shame they have to be so full of bilge and can't just say:-

'Well that was fun while it lasted, good luck and stay safe AK'.
For you to say people are full of bilge, bit rich don’t you think?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What happens if they go up and decide they dont want him next season.
Are we stuck with him and try to sell him for 8 million cos thats all hes worth a year older?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
This is maddening. Because Knockaert wasn't as good in the prem as in the championship so many aren't fussed about him leaving. He didn't live up to to their expectations so get rid.

but he is still one of our best players and we've just let him go. madness.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gutted, never forget what Knocky did for our club.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: incoming transfers - at this time last season we still had Montoya, Ali J, and Dan Burn incoming. With Bissouma having just joined.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - it seems a shame to waste all these toys being thrown out of prams, could we organize a charity collection or something?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m more bothered about losing him as a person, as frustrAting as he was I love him for it! Footballing wise I think the club have made the right decision, shame but that’s football and I’m sure replacements have already been identified, anyone who thinks otherwise must be entirely stupid... Bloom isn’t that silly.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I’m more bothered about losing him as a person, as frustrAting as he was I love him for it! Footballing wise I think the club have made the right decision, shame but that’s football and I’m sure replacements have already been identified, anyone who thinks otherwise must be entirely stupid... Bloom isn’t that silly.

As already said in just over two weeks we will all find out if Bloom is silly or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - it seems a shame to waste all these toys being thrown out of prams, could we organize a charity collection or something?[/QUOTE

Pathetic prick, obviously not a Brighton fan.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
PS: incoming transfers - at this time last season we still had Montoya, Ali J, and Dan Burn incoming. With Bissouma having just joined.
18 days. 3 - 4 needed, maybe 5 if Dunk goes as well.

Time is just starting to get a little tighter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here